• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Division Set Calculator / Weapon DPS Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevotheless

Community Agent
Yea maybe i wasn't clear enough about that, my bad.

I didn't meant to say that only .exe files are untrustworthy but your Video + the Download Link fits exactly in a scheme of untrustworthy game related downloadable tools on youtube.

Just a thought: why not hosting your source on github so that people can check the code and build it by themselves. I don't want to say that your software is untrustworthy.
I am a cautious person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sengyr Baron

Community Member
Yea maybe i wasn't clear enough about that, my bad.

I didn't meant to say that only .exe files are untrustworthy but your Video + the Download Link fits exactly in a scheme of untrustworthy game related downloadable tools on youtube.

Just a thought: why not hosting your source on github so that people can check the code and build it by themselves. I don't want to say that your software is untrustworthy.
I am a cautious person.
I had thought the same thing of you Nevo, but i developed the software to my self, some friends ask for it, so i decided to upload and share it.

But i agree with u, nothing on internet is trustworthy, anyone can distrust of it.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
I had thought the same thing of you Nevo, but i developed the software to my self, some friends ask for it, so i decided to upload and share it.

But i agree with u, nothing on internet is trustworthy, anyone can distrust of it.
yeah man, nothing personal at all, just bitten too many times before.

Maybe talk to G1nt3r or another admin here about getting it on a page? If it's safe, it might be a nice traffic generator for them...

TheDarkZone

Community Agent
I do online marketing for a living, and I would never touch an .exe file I found online that was not hosted by a site like Microsoft, Cnet, etc.

If you want to get more attention with it, and maybe make some money by putting ads around it, I would find a way to embed the tool into a webpage.

Sengyr Baron

Community Member
hmm im running Windows 10 too, the software need rights to create the XMLs files at the folder where the exe is..

try to create a new folder and copy the file to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S The Division Central Park Dark Zone, New Vanity Set, SHD Tactical Terminals Leaked The Division General Discussion 8
Peaceful Panda The Division - Gear Set List (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - M44 Carbine Remake (Statistics, Mods, Talents and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - Vector 45 ACP Remake (Statistics, Talents and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Assault Rifle Comparison (Statistics and Set-Up) Content Bunker 1
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Shotgun Comparison (Statistics and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Sidearm Comparison (Statistics and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Light Machine Gun Comparison (Statistics and Set-Up) Content Bunker 2
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Comparison - Marksman Rifles (Statistics and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Comparison - Submachine Guns (Statistics and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - Super 90 Remake (Statistics, Mods, Talents and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - L86 LSW Remake (Statistics, Mods, Talents and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - M4 Remake (Statistics, Mods, Talents and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - M1A Remake (Statistics, Mods, Talents and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - MP5 Remake (Statistics, Mods, Talents and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - Beretta Px4 Storm (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - SVD (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - PP-19 (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - G36 C (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 2
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - FN FAL (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - SCAR-L and Caduceus (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - SA-58 (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - SMG-9 and Valkyria (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - LVOA-C (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 6
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - T821 and Midas (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - RPK-74 and Tenebrae (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - SASG-12 Shotgun (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - SCAR-H or MK-17 (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - AK-47 (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - AUG A3 (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - M249 B (Statistics, Variants and Class Set-Up) Content Bunker 1
DestroyRepeat Tom Clancy's The Division Heartland officially unveiled Tom Clancy's The Division Heartland 0
DestroyRepeat The Division Heartland is a Battle Royale game? Tom Clancy's The Division Heartland 0
DestroyRepeat CarlosX360's The Division Open Beta Livestream on PS4 [#2] Agent Made Content 0
DestroyRepeat CarlosX360's The Division Beta Livestream on PS4 [#1] Agent Made Content 0
DestroyRepeat The Division 2 Season 9 Hidden Alliance arrives May 12, 2022 The Division 2 News 0
DestroyRepeat Introducing The Division Heartland Tom Clancy's The Division Heartland 0
V Is there going to be a Division 3? The Division 3 General Discussion 1
S Multi [Global][All Platforms] The Void | 6000+ Members | Very active Division 2 Clan | Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
DestroyRepeat Resident Evil x The Division 2 arrives in February The Division 2 News 0
Mycrospyder Division Forums Content Bunker 4
DestroyRepeat The Division 2 gets Season 4 in December and continues The Division 2 News 0
Masterminds_HD THE DIVISION 2 | THE COMPLETE STORY OF BLACK TUSK | PART 1 Agent Made Content 0
Carlos The Division Forums upgraded to xenForo 2.2! CarlosX360 Archive 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2: Every Specialization Explained:from GameRant.com The Division 2 News 2
Malcolm Kocinski Division 2 Story Leak Confirmed By Ubisoft & YouTube.com The Division 2 News 1
Malcolm Kocinski This Week in The Division 2 – April 17: from Ubisoft. The Division 2 General Discussion 2
Malcolm Kocinski HOW TO DEFEAT AARON KEENER SOLO | THE DIVISION 2: from YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 State of the Game Recap: Balance Updates and DPS Glitch Actions:Ubisoft. The Division 2 News 1
Nightshade Why is the character creation better in division 2? The Division 2 General Discussion 1