• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Technical Test Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

airborbob

Well, first mission is at a halt, get to the 3rd(?) floor where you are supposed to blast a barrier to get to the roof, no barrier visible.  Yet, I cant proceed past where is SHOULD be...??!!

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Please look on the Official Ubisoft forums dedicated for the Technical Test. Unfortunately I can't help further as I havne't been selected for the Tech Test and these are fan run forums.

If its a bug it needs reporting officially ASAP. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
g1nt3r Ghost Recon Operation Breakpoint Online Technical Test Invite The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Oh. daesu The Division 2 TECHNICAL TEST – February 21-22 The Division 2 News 2
Oh. daesu Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Technical Alpha, December 15-18 The Division 2 News 10
Oh. daesu TU 10 Public Test Server The Division 2 General Discussion 2
Oh. daesu The Division 2 - Tech Test - Demolitionist Skill Tree The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Peaceful Panda Test Stream | The Division 1.8.3 Content Bunker 0
quinch1199 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Closed Beta Test - Let's Play - First Two Missions! Agent Made Content 0
Oh. daesu Public Test Server The Division General Discussion 5
Xeromaus Enemy weak points test range and theory crafting Content Bunker 12
g1nt3r TEST THREAD No Rules Forum 9
T So there is no general chat in the game? and other problems. The Division 2 General Discussion 44
Malcolm Kocinski I having dozens of problems with The Division 2 that Ubisoft should fix after the update!! The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski Problems with your mission and don't know how to finish it..post name of the mission here. The Division 2 General Discussion 18
R Problems with multiplayer The Division General Discussion 7
junglejunky PC Really bad performance problems Agent to Agent Support 2
Z Survival problems The Division General Discussion 4
Bugasm16 Having problems with vigorous chest The Division General Discussion 4
S Xbox server problems seattle The Division General Discussion 0
G Anyone eles having problems tonight The Division General Discussion 3
L Xbox Live Dark zone problems Agent to Agent Support 1
heat666 New Patch! Problems and Complaints. Please tell me I'm wrong! The Division General Discussion 1
C Medkit problems The Division General Discussion 1
Vampiric ODST Agent Origins Problems, look here The Division General Discussion 1
S Having mic problems? Check in here! The Division General Discussion 0
W Dark Zone Proximity Voice Chat Problems XB1 Agent to Agent Support 2
A Voice problems Agent to Agent Support 4
I Microphone Problems? Agent to Agent Support 10
P Having problems Agent to Agent Support 0