• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Survival problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsozso1026

Community Agent
Guys I have couple of issues with this one. First I been kicked out every 5 minutes from the session when it reconnects I,m loosing time or I,m killed by cold or NPC. I,m playing Destiny and Titanfall PvP every day,I don't have such problems.

Second problem is that I, dying a lot because of the disease,soon as I reach DZ no painkillers or injection to find. I find everything else but not medicine. I,m running out of time because the antiviral is on the other side of the DZ,no medicine and I have to take different routes because of my equipment 

Third things is the NPC damage referee,why I need almost 2 clips pistol bullets on the head of a red bar NPC and he shots 3-4 shot and I,m already in danger of dying?! Should be taking damage same as me as here you if you die you need to start over 

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Guys I have couple of issues with this one. First I been kicked out every 5 minutes from the session when it reconnects I,m loosing time or I,m killed by cold or NPC. I,m playing Destiny and Titanfall PvP every day,I don't have such problems.

Second problem is that I, dying a lot because of the disease,soon as I reach DZ no painkillers or injection to find. I find everything else but not medicine. I,m running out of time because the antiviral is on the other side of the DZ,no medicine and I have to take different routes because of my equipment 

Third things is the NPC damage referee,why I need almost 2 clips pistol bullets on the head of a red bar NPC and he shots 3-4 shot and I,m already in danger of dying?! Should be taking damage same as me as here you if you die you need to start over 
Is it mainly today you're having this issue as I feel the servers are struggling today. I've had myriad Delta & Charlie error messages and booted from the server several times generally. 

As for the damage balance, its all about balancing to be honest. Remember you only have a basic pistol...but who's to say what level of weapon they're using. Mainly its to help ensure that even Red level enemies are a genuine threat, as they're not as stealthy or intelligent as you are as a player. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
One thing to help with the disease is take your meds and pain killers as soon as you get them.  Keep the disease stopped as often as you can.  I used to hoard them and that's not the best option. 

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Second problem is that I, dying a lot because of the disease,soon as I reach DZ no painkillers or injection to find
There are no medications in the DZ area so make sure you've collected the maximum before going in. 

Look for ambulances, medical centres etc. Often also found along with Weapon parts near police vehicles. Mainly though I make sure to visit as many of the safe areas as possible and pick pills up there.

My tactic is not to start taking any medication until I've got 45mins left on the death clock. Then I start with a Pill, then injection, then back to the pill etc. I believe, from observation, that medication use has diminished returns, meaning the more you use them (of one type) the faster the effects wear off.

Most games I get into the DZ with three each plus about 25mins left. 

zsozso1026

Community Agent

And I did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.