• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Suggestion: What to do with all these Exotic Components..

Striker DCS

I will keep this simple. I suggest that once the limit for Exotic Components is reached (20/20) developers should create a way to swap those twenty components for a 'god roll' exotic of the players choice. Obviously they deserve it, and the current crafting of exotics is just a waste of time, effort, and hard earned components. Your thoughts?

genedjr

Community Elite
This is an interesting idea. I just banged away at a Scorpio until it was very close and optimized to max. But I would say that reconfiguration should never make the exotic worse - that would eventually allow you to burn exotic components and get there.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Some Fair Suggestion For PvP Balancing The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Fuzzy Belvedere Named Weapons (1.4 suggestion) The Division General Discussion 3
M Challenging Incursion Suggestion/ Story The Division General Discussion 17
BoogerFat Dark Zone suggestion The Division General Discussion 55
G Suggestion to make going Rogue interesting.... The Division General Discussion 44
Oh. daesu TU9 - Exotic Reconfigure Feature The Division 2 News 0
Oh. daesu Exotic - SMG - Lady Death The Division 2 General Discussion 3
Oh. daesu Exotic - LMG - Bullet King The Division 2 General Discussion 3
Oh. daesu Exotic - AR - Bighorn The Division 2 General Discussion 2
Oh. daesu Episode 3 - Flamethrower specialization / Chameleon exotic The Division 2 News 2
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 - IN 2020? NEW EXOTIC 2ND RAID INFO & MORE NEWS FROM YOUTUBE.COM The Division 2 News 0
O exotic weapon The Division 2 General Discussion 15
RimBlock Exotic Weapons. The Division 2 General Discussion 110
T Exotic Rule Agent Made Content 8
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.8 - Devil and Heel (Exotic Weapon Guide) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.8 - Big Alejandro (Exotic Weapon Guide) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.8 - The House (Exotic Weapon Guide) The Division General Discussion 0
BROGOD Exotic Caches The Division General Discussion 3
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.6 - How To Get Exotic Items (Exotic Weapons, Gear and Caches) Content Bunker 0
T My HE/Exotic Build - Am I on the right track? Content Bunker 1
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.6 - High-Exotic DPS Build (Complete Guide) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ - Exotic Gear Talents (Update 1.6 Last Stand) Content Bunker 1
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ - Exotic Weapon Talents (1.6 Last Stand) Content Bunker 0
S The new exotic Hildr and Eir is extremely OP and need fixing asap. The Division General Discussion 1
R Final Measure Gear Change! (Exotic Damage Resilience) The Division General Discussion 15
DeadSockPuppet Exotic damage resilience The Division General Discussion 12