• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

still no sawed off shotgun ps4 WTF ?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazzen67

i got it for the PS4 but didnt get it for the PC or vise versa, dont remember...but to be honest..its only a blue level 4 weapon that you will out rank very quickly..i had it equipped but i never even used it...I wouldn't be that upset about it.

jackmac112

Thanks for the input. It is bugging me because I paid for it.  I hope it will be fixed. I feel like it would come in handy as a third gun...sniper, assault, ...shotgun !  Boom!

Blazzen67

Thanks for the input. It is bugging me because I paid for it.  I hope it will be fixed. I feel like it would come in handy as a third gun...sniper, assault, ...shotgun !  Boom!
i understand that. have you contacted PS support for help? worth a shot i guess

sno pro23

Community Agent
I deconstructed about 15 of them already (green, blue, purple) cause they're not all they're cracked up to be. I know you want what you were suppose to get but after playing for a bit you'll probably get a few dropped for you anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickybobby98

Community Member
I still have not received my sawed off.  Anybody know anything?
To be honest buddy I wouldn't be upset about it. I found one while playing (Level 8)  before I got the free one for buying the seasons pass (Level 5) . Not all that great of a gun IMO id rather use a pistol. 

Herzy

Community Agent
This happened to me on ps4,what happened was..I put in the code and assumed it downloaded but it didnt so I re downloaded it but it was a day after when I realized and its only good for launch day. Plus it is at the rewards vendor at the base. So I never had it,picked one up and will never use it lol

jackmac112

I've had the game since launch day and I've been checking the rewards vendor.  I'm on level11 . Where did you find it ? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M PSN Still cant play / log in Agent to Agent Support 1
I Still wet behind the ears Introduce Yourself 3
V Cheater again- why this hack is working still ??? The Division General Discussion 1
Big Grumper I'm still here.......just. The Division General Discussion 12
E DarkZone Still sucks The Division General Discussion 15
Demzez PC For those who still need English language in the game. (Rus lang lock example) Agent to Agent Support 5
RaneMokeev Why I still prefer going solo.... The Division General Discussion 3
quinch1199 PC Midtown East Agent trace still bugged? Agent to Agent Support 7
K Still run SMG's? The Division General Discussion 15
E PC Still getting lag?? Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S DZ bosses still dropping named weapons?? The Division General Discussion 8
M Still need help The Division General Discussion 1
quinch1199 PC Unable to add friends ... still (PC) Agent to Agent Support 1
T connectin screen stuck still after patch The Division General Discussion 1
M STILL CANT PLAY!!! Off-Topic 1
X Double Barrel vs Sawed Off The Division 2 General Discussion 2
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapon Guide - Sawed-Off Shotgun and Defiler (Statistics & Variants) Content Bunker 0
E Sawed Off Shotgun Reloading Issues The Division General Discussion 1
B PSN PS4 sawed off shotgun sidearm missing Agent to Agent Support 2
B PSN PS4 sawed off shotgun sidearm missing Agent to Agent Support 6
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 is 85% Off Right Now from GameRant.com The Division 2 News 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 Director Asks Fans If They Want A Single-Player, Story-Driven Spin-Off The Division 2 News 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 Director Polls Fans on Single-Player Spin Off from GameRant.com The Division 2 News 1
Vinylbunny Finish me off with an emote The Division 2 General Discussion 3
Oh. daesu Consoles. Specs off pause Video Games 5
RockSteel PC I would like to turn off auto vaulting of obstacles Agent to Agent Support 5
quinch1199 50% off at Humble - The Division The Division News 0
K My friends are dropping off... The Division General Discussion 3
Blazzen67 81% drop off on PC?!?! The Division General Discussion 6
Legendary Agent DPS is pissing me off. permanently lost dps. The Division General Discussion 15
ItsGamerDoc Weapon-List & DPS Range Drop off Agent Made Content 2
Scoop PVE rank 8 and why you should hold off! Content Bunker 13
Yobro2626 Definetly off topic Off-Topic 5