• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

So what differences between 4K & 8K on the New PS 5 & Xbox 2 consoles

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
So what differences between 4K & 8K on the New PS 5 & Xbox 2 consoles and your present day 4K console !! Watch this YouTube video and see differences between the New & Old Consoles from YouTube. Let's take a look here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I myself look at these 2 videos from YouTube and I couldn't tell much on the differences  of 4K & 8K video enhancement of the two. It could be the 8K is a little sharper than the 4K.......maybe. That's all I could see so far. We'll have to wait & see till November 15th  of 2020.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Will Next Generation PS5 and Xbox Project Scarlett Consoles Have More Remakes from GameRant.com?

image.png

Remakes and remasters seem to be everywhere, and they have undoubtedly made their mark on the gaming market in recent years. Like all games, different remakes spark varying critical and player response. Most recently, the new MediEvil remake received middling reviews because the game was almost too close to the original, bar the visuals. In these instances, some may insist that backward compatibility would be preferred so that the original can be appreciated as a product of its time, while others enjoy reinvesting and seeing new changes. Interestingly, the next generation consoles PS5 and Xbox Project Scarlett are also divided on remakes and backwards compatibility.

For more information go to this website here: https://gamerant.com/ps5-next-xbox-scarlett-remakes/

Last edited by a moderator:

genedjr

Community Elite
More obviously better. Go buy the 8K right now 😁

For me, all of my gaming is on a PC.  My biggest TV is a Smart 55" 4K Vizio.  Which i like but not at all for gaming.  And its actually a monitor as there is no tuner.

As consoles use TVs as the monitor, I can see this, but unless your 10+ ft away or/and really big screens, the difference will not be that noticeable.  But hey, the makers need to get you to spend that money!

...gene

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Oh. daesu everyone logging in between February 19th and March 3rd will receive the Tactical Integral The Division 2 General Discussion 6
DocHolliday324 Info that might help you with deciding between Crit Hit Dmg & Weapon or HS dmg Content Bunker 4
B Sharing between 2 characters The Division General Discussion 7
R Can someone please xplain to me the difference between armour, health The Division General Discussion 7
Darkneo Max level gap between party members? The Division General Discussion 10
L Xbox Cheater in the DZ The Division 2 General Discussion 3
Oh. daesu Corn Nuts packages at 7-Eleven to win a NY trip, copies of The Division 2, Xbox, The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Malcolm Kocinski PS5 vs. XBOX TWO - Massive Leaks, Exclusive Games & Sony's Early Winning Lead (PS5) Video Games 28
P Xbox Live Raid xbox one Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
B Xbox Live LOOKING FOR CHILL XBOX CLAN? Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
D Xbox Live Shadow Company HQ Recruiting NA and EU Gamers for Xbox Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 4
B Xbox Live [ XBOX ] You Confused Me - Level 28 - # 67 in world for CXP Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
T Xbox Live XBOX ONLY , 18+ SAVAGE WOLFPACK Recruiting Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
GhostVader Xbox Live Division 2 Clan Open Roster Spots (DOG) DawgKillaz XBOX ONE Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
g1nt3r Giveaway: Division 2 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One The Division 2 News 12
A Xbox Live [XBOX/PC][NA] Atlas Reborn (ARC) is Recruiting! | PVP/PVE Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
A PC [PC/XBOX][NA] Atlas Reborn (ARC) is Recruiting! | PVP/PVE Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
P Xbox Live <Rapture Gaming> Recruiting new members for Xbox One! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 6
Oh. daesu The Division 2 Gameplay: The Division 2 Gameplay Trailer at E3 2018 Xbox Conference The Division 2 News 3
DiGiTAL KNiGHTz Xbox Live DiGiTAL KNiGHTz - An xbox one "The Division" community via Discord Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
Jake Xbox Live Streaming from xbox Agent to Agent Support 3
H Xbox Live Videotaping in xbox one Agent to Agent Support 3
ChowYunFats latest Update Xbox One 8.8 GIGS? The Division General Discussion 2
S Xbox Live Xbox gold Agent to Agent Support 1
S Xbox server problems seattle The Division General Discussion 0
Little Warfy Xbox Live Any Aussie groups looking for memebers (Xbox) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
ChowYunFats Division update Xbox One Today? The Division General Discussion 2
X Xbox Live XBox. Dz Zone/Falcon Lost Hard Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
V3RN3TTI Xbox Live Looking for UK players to play falcon lost on Xbox one Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
MadeOfMetal Xbox Live Looking for Incursion Squad (hard) Falcon Down (Xbox One) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 17
Z Xbox Live Recruit your own Squad Xbox Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
K Anyone play with the Xbox Elite Controller? The Division General Discussion 2
M Help login issue 3-9-10 Xbox one Agent to Agent Support 0
A Xbox Live Xbox one DZ Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 9
R Xbox Live Xbox One Health Bar relocation Agent to Agent Support 0
L Xbox Live Xbox One - level 30 dark zone Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
Dangioffre Xbox Live [Xbox] Cant hear AI voice thru TV Agent to Agent Support 2
OujaStrike Xbox Live Looking for Agents on Xbox One Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 3
Mulehorn117 Exclusive content to xbox one Archived Podcasts 1
B Xbox Live Strength of the pack, FoG Xbox Alpha Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
xDeadmanx Division Custom Xbox One Wallpapers Agent Made Content 0
R Xbox beta code The Division General Discussion 5
Dat Boi Treezy Collection of Xbox One Captures Agent Made Content 2
Nekorook Xbox group play on Saturday Agent Made Content 2