• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

So there is no general chat in the game? and other problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Can't we all just be friends! I'm not sure the argument here, couldn't read the whole thing, but I'm willing to guess it's all based on a misunderstanding. So, lets just work together to get it figured out. So @TL Gamer is probably just venting his frustrations, which is ok, we all need to do that sometimes. I think @Prvt3Jok3r was just trying to find solutions for your grievances bud. This was all a misunderstanding. Sometimes, people just need too get things off their chest, without someone trying to fix stuff. I tend to do the same thing when it comes to my personal relationships, and I always have to catch myself and just shut up and listen. So I get it Jok3r, I'm the same way my dude, I like to fix things and make people feel better, cause it makes me happy frankly.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Can't we all just be friends! I'm not sure the argument here, couldn't read the whole thing, but I'm willing to guess it's all based on a misunderstanding. So, lets just work together to get it figured out. So @TL Gamer is probably just venting his frustrations, which is ok, we all need to do that sometimes. I think @Prvt3Jok3r was just trying to find solutions for your grievances bud. This was all a misunderstanding. Sometimes, people just need too get things off their chest, without someone trying to fix stuff. I tend to do the same thing when it comes to my personal relationships, and I always have to catch myself and just shut up and listen. So I get it Jok3r, I'm the same way my dude, I like to fix things and make people feel better, cause it makes me happy frankly.
I agree with you totally.I sometimes come here to vent when I have problems with The Division 1 & 2. That's why I stay away from toxic forums.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I did not read this - dude, this is a fan sight, this site has nothing to do with the game itself.

Go to the UBISoft forums to vent, we are just here to help.

Or actually, just go.

...gene
Well now, hold on Gene, there's no need to be so hasty my friend. We should be inviting to all (unless its Brian Stelter or Adam Schiff). We want to be a place where people can come and talk out their frustrations with the game. I get it, there are plenty of things that annoy me about the game. In fact, we should start a thread where we all just vent out the things that grind our gears (teehee) about The Division 1 & 2.

I still love you all of course 🥰

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Well now, hold on Gene, there's no need to be so hasty my friend. We should be inviting to all (unless its Brian Stelter or Adam Schiff). We want to be a place where people can come and talk out their frustrations with the game. I get it, there are plenty of things that annoy me about the game. In fact, we should start a thread where we all just vent out the things that grind our gears (teehee) about The Division 1 & 2.

I still love you all of course 🥰
I kind of feel that the Ubisoft forums can sometimes be a little more toxic there. I feel coming here to vent is less toxic & it depends sometimes on who reads your posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F General advice for relative newcomer The Division 2 General Discussion 1
S Level 30 \ General Questions The Division 2 General Discussion 3
quinch1199 PC General PC issue - not directly Division related Agent to Agent Support 5
RimBlock General Tips & Tricks Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 33
ShroudOfSelizar Strategy for General Assembly Mission Content Bunker 6
ajunior7 New to here and forums in general Introduce Yourself 3
T general world improvement ideas The Division General Discussion 0
Onyhx Whats everyones general opinion so far? The Division General Discussion 18
tusler Chat / Text? The Division 2 General Discussion 0
E Clan channel chat issues The Division 2 General Discussion 2
O Xbox Live player chat in 1.5 Agent to Agent Support 1
RaneMokeev Twitch Chat The Division General Discussion 1
W game chat issue 1.4? The Division General Discussion 2
E NOt able to Chat in Chat Box The Division General Discussion 2
Tinkkz Episode 12 is live and new discord chat :) Archived Podcasts 1
BuLLeTSpOnGe The Chat Spam is unbearable The Division General Discussion 11
P No voice chat with some people Agent to Agent Support 5
J PSN Voice Chat Issues On PS4 Agent to Agent Support 1
W Dark Zone Proximity Voice Chat Problems XB1 Agent to Agent Support 2
A Team Voice Chat unavailable? Agent to Agent Support 7
Chewyonionz Episode 19: Open Beta Chat, RPK Review.. Archived Podcasts 2
Scoop Proximity chat causes preemptive strike! The Division General Discussion 0
M PSN Big Game Hunter Agent to Agent Support 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 State of the Game Recap: Balance Updates and DPS Glitch Actions:Ubisoft. The Division 2 News 1
Malcolm Kocinski Joe Biden Calls Top Video Game Exec A 'Little Creep' from GameRant.com Off-Topic 0
Oh. daesu State Of the Game: Roadmap - January The Division 2 News 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 NEWS! EPISODE 3 COMING 2020, STATE OF THE GAME NEWS & MORE from YouTube! The Division 2 News 0
Malcolm Kocinski I notice The Division 1 & 2 are similar to this game called Syndicate made by Bullfrog. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 - 10 MORE In-Game Features You May or May Not Know About from YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski I was wondering does anyone know anything about Starfield from Bethesda Game Studios? Games 0
AlwaysBeGaming PSN Hey Im Looking For People To Game With! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S Xbox Live Game stuck loading at 10% Agent to Agent Support 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2: State of the Game #120 - 15 May 2019 | Ubisoft [NA] The Division 2 News 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2: State of the Game #119 - 08 May 2019 | Ubisoft [NA] The Division 2 News 1
Malcolm Kocinski Tom Clancy Game Announcement Teased via SkellCon Website:from GameRant.com Games 0
quinch1199 PC Help with Game Recording Agent to Agent Support 1
Oh. daesu Game Maker's Toolkit - Game Balancing Off-Topic 0
H Steam games keys are good for a game lover? Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 0
Oh. daesu Variety - Game Review - The Division 2 The Division 2 General Discussion 6
Malcolm Kocinski Will The Division 2 be adding any enemy invaders like Russian or Chinese army to the game The Division 2 General Discussion 6
K Xbox Live Cant play the game.. Agent to Agent Support 3
quinch1199 Facebook Messenger Game - Vanity unlocks The Division 2 News 1
Oh. daesu Open Beta - Interactive Game Map The Division 2 General Discussion 0
quinch1199 The Division - GTA mod / Unity Game Engine Agent Made Content 1
Oh. daesu Promo - Mountain Dew - In Game Crafting Materials The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Neil_Hines PUBG Game Off-Topic 0
SmirkinLIVE Jumping into the game, fresh. Anyone else? The Division General Discussion 2
Oh. daesu Glossary Of Terms - when new to the game Content Bunker 4
Ryuko PC Game freezing my PC Agent to Agent Support 11
RimBlock Game crashes The Division General Discussion 1