• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Rolled

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
My friends got on, I could not, and played some DZ last night... said they had an awful time. Said there was a group that kept showing up while they were trying to fight AI bosses and would just kill them. Not take their gear or anything, just go rogue on them. Guys were 223, 216, 211 and 196 and there was just nothing they could do (two of them).

Guess it was a good night to take off. Lol.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Yeah, rogues gonna rogue rogue rogue rogue

Best thing you can do it log off and log back in and hope you get into a different instance.

Addihul

Community Agent
If there are too many griefers, I do what g1n3r suggested and swap servers. Or hit the DZ3 extract, subway loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.