• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Recommended gear level and DPS for hitting Falcon Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
So what gear level do you recommend before hitting the Incursion. IE: what won't get me auto kicked from a group. Lol. And same with DPS. I thought I was running OK with 130k in a Challenging mission but someone told me that was on the weak side.

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
Thanks, Hope. I think I might try running it this weekend!! Looking forward to it but I am probably going to have to join Randoms since my normal group is busy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
I've completed it with squad members as low as 162, some players boot for less than 170, and others are looking for 180+... just depends on who gets the crown of leader. The stronger you go in, the easier time you'll have though. If you can get your hands on a set of 182 gear/weps from challenge modes, and maybe even 2 pieces of crafted gear set, you shouldn't have a lot of trouble...assuming you bring a mic and use it.

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
Got my Vector, got my BM-AK, and have my Striker Gloves. Everything else is 163, I believe. Also got my mic on hand. My armor not having a mod slot is really hurting me. I re-rolled for Firearms (was Electronic) before realizing it. I have 160 PxC but I am saving up for the Striker Mask.

ADK-Joker

Sensei
Don't think about DPS so much, think about staying alive. 90k+ HP. If you die in 1 hit by a Shotgunner you are deemed useless in my book.

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
HP is only about 70k, I believe. Man I wish there was a character portal so I could see my guy on mobile or online.

I have it on both PC and XB1, but I only run on XB1.

MichFan

Shoot 1st Ask Questions Later
Don't think about DPS so much, think about staying alive. 90k+ HP. If you die in 1 hit by a Shotgunner you are deemed useless in my book.
What he said ^^^

I run at about 94k health and 61% armor and was the one to run the bombs. DPS isn't as important as your playing much more conservatively and popping off a few rounds then finding cover again. 

ADK-Joker

Sensei
What he said ^^^

I run at about 94k health and 61% armor and was the one to run the bombs. DPS isn't as important as your playing much more conservatively and popping off a few rounds then finding cover again. 
After I got my 4 set of Striker's I replaced ALL of my Gear mods from Firearms to Stamina

MichFan

After I got my 4 set of Striker's I replaced ALL of my Gear mods from Firearms to Stamina
Have you noticed at all that you seem to be much more squishy when running all 4 pieces of your Striker set? I have a friend who swears that when he runs his he takes no damage much quicker than before and finds him self downed A LOT. I am only running 3 pieces and don't have a problem but he swears that there must be a bug with the 4 piece gear set. 

ADK-Joker

Sensei
Have you noticed at all that you seem to be much more squishy when running all 4 pieces of your Striker set? I have a friend who swears that when he runs his he takes no damage much quicker than before and finds him self downed A LOT. I am only running 3 pieces and don't have a problem but he swears that there must be a bug with the 4 piece gear set. 
Havent noticed anything that intense. I carry roughly 200 rounds less of ammo now for my Primary, but hey mo dmg less bullets nomsayin'

It could be his Armor, his Max HP

MichFan

Havent noticed anything that intense. I carry roughly 200 rounds less of ammo now for my Primary, but hey mo dmg less bullets nomsayin'

It could be his Armor, his Max HP
That's what I keep telling him lol but he isn't buying it.

Your primary must be a HE Marksman rifle? 

DerekTrance

So here's my input.  I have done it 5 times. they were all in a row and all in PUGs. First got to 15/15 and wiped, team broke.

Next were 4/5, 8/5/, 5/5 and then we finally beat it. (All teams broke up after the first wipe)

I'm a casual player, don't glitch etc. I went in to it not knowing how it even worked. I was at the time GS 168, DPS 115k 65k health. I was running first aid and pulse.

So my first run, I had no idea what I was doing, just shooting stuff. They stayed at the far back right corner for most of it.

The other groups all went immediatly to the trench in the middle.

When you first try it, I would literally just try and stay alive, most likely the other guys on your team have an idea about how to get the bombs and hit the APC. Everyone doesn't have to do that part. Stay out of the red, try and kill shotgunners, drones and provide cover when someone goes running up to place a bomb.  Once you get a little more comfortable,  You can try the bomb runs yourself if you want.  After a few runs, you learn the mechanics and it gets a lot easier even if you do fail, you know what is going on.

EDIT: I should also note, I was in all yellows except the mask/knees which I crafterd from the striker set and my pistol was purple,I was running the high end AK and the vector. (I really think longer range weapons would be better here, so marksman and SMG maybe, but I can't get a good roll on an M44 and the mats grind is a bit nuts now for a casual player. I Also should note I got 2 tactician holsters as rewards for my only win, better than my yellow, but not good for my build. 

Last edited by a moderator:

ADK-Joker

Sensei
That's what I keep telling him lol but he isn't buying it.

Your primary must be a HE Marksman rifle? 
a 163 High-End MP5 ST actually. 173k DPS atm, 51% crit. something like 163% Crit bonus. Secondary is a Police MK 17 I crafted. (Also carry a Para 249 that I crafted and a Super 90 to have some fun in those Hard mode missions)

MichFan

a 163 High-End MP5 ST actually. 173k DPS atm, 51% crit. something like 163% Crit bonus. Secondary is a Police MK 17 I crafted. (Also carry a Para 249 that I crafted and a Super 90 to have some fun in those Hard mode missions)
Man how do you get by with just the 200 rounds? I know that "One is None" talent is strong but I can't imagine trying to run with just 200 rounds. 

ADK-Joker

Sensei
Man how do you get by with just the 200 rounds? I know that "One is None" talent is strong but I can't imagine trying to run with just 200 rounds. 
no no no, I carry 200 LESS than what I used to. Striker's backpack doesn't have the ammo capacity roll on it. I chose Skill power instead. 

Think i'm rollin w/ like 836 rounds + 63 in the mag

MichFan

no no no, I carry 200 LESS than what I used to. Striker's backpack doesn't have the ammo capacity roll on it. I chose Skill power instead. 

Think i'm rollin w/ like 836 rounds + 63 in the mag
LOL Oooo I got it now. Yea that is about what I run with as well. 850 for SMG and about 760 for my Rifle plus one mag each to start with. 

Status
Not open for further replies.