I tried the raid alone at the airport last year in 2019 and I only lasted less than 60 seconds.................but lease took down maybe four or five Black Tusks before I gave up.OPERATION IRON HORSE: RACE TO WORLD FIRST
The second Raid, Operation Iron Horse, drops on June 30. It’s been a long time coming, but the wait is finally over and the Foundry is shaping up to be one of the most challenging pieces of content we have ever released. This 8-player mission will require top of line build performance and the pinnacle of teamwork in order to complete.
As a reward lies 2 new Exotic weapons; The Ravenous binary trigger rifle and the Regulus magnum revolver, as well as the first dedicated healer and pure tank Gear Sets: The Future Initiative and the Foundry Bulwark sets, respectively.
RACE TO FIRST
The Raid is free for all players – and any group of 8 players can squad up to take it in, but only a single group per platform can lay claim to the title of “World’s First.” The group is not limited to friends or clan-mates. You can try your hand at the Raid with anyone – but outstanding communication and cooperation will be necessary to have a shot at victory.
FORGED IN FIRE
Even if you aren’t the first, all Agents that manage to complete the Raid within its first week of release will be rewarded a unique commendation and an exclusive arm patch – REWARD NAME. Show off your commitment, prowess, and skill with that patch as a badge of honor.
THE BELLOWING CROWD
Be a part of the celebration on June 30th. Leading up to and during the race to the World First, we’ll have Twitch Drops activated on numerous The Division 2 streamers Twitch accounts. Meaning you’ll be able to join in on your favorite stream, look on as all the different teams try their hand at the Raid, and walk away with some rewards of your own!
In order to be eligible to earn Twitch Drops your Ubisoft account and Twitch account must be linked. Linking your accounts can be done here and further instructions of how to do so are available in this support FAQ.
Operation Iron Horse is charging forth. Are you prepared? Can you and your squad take on the challenge?
The Race to World First begins on June 30th, 5 PM CEST / 11 AM ET / 8 AM PT.
The crucible of the Foundry awaits, Agents.
/The Division 2 Development Team
“Operation Iron Horse: Race to World First” Competition Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN UBISOFT’S COMPETITION (“COMPETITION”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Beginning on June 30, 2020 at 6 PM CEST, 9 AM PT Ubisoft Entertainment (the “Sponsor”) will release “Operation Iron Horse” – the first 8-player raid (the “Raid”) for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (the “Game”). To beat it, players will need to co-ordinate and communicate with their team. There is more to learn about Iron Horse on https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/it-it/news-updates
- COMPETITION DESCRIPTION: Starting on Thursday, June 30, 2020 at 6 PM CEST, 9 AM PT (“Competition Start Date”), Ubisoft Entertainment (“Sponsor”) is hosting an in-Game competition to celebrate the release of the Raid. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Competition, and each of their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, stepchildren and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate.
- HOW TO ENTER: The first team to beat the Raid will be crowned as the winner of this Competition, provided it complies with all the requirement set forth in these Competition Terms and Conditions.
All entries are subject to verification by Ubisoft. Any attempted form of use other than as described herein is void. The Sponsor, in accordance with the Competition Terms and Conditions, will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid use. This is a worldwide competition. LIMIT: all entrants (the “Entrants”) must be at least 18 years of age. Competition is subject to all international, national, federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
- You can take part to this Competition on any platform on which the Game is released upon the Competition Start Date.
- On each platform (Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC) the first eight players (or less) who team-up and beat the final boss of the Raid will be considered as the winners of this Competition. Therefore, there will be three (3) winning Teams, one (1) Team per platform. If any of the above players are found not to comply with these Terms & Conditions, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all or part of the team and/or select alternative winners for this Competition.
- These eight players (or less) do not need to come from the same clan.
During the Competition, the Sponsor may, at its own discretion warn, disqualify or ban any Entrant, without prejudice for the Entrant, that notably (without limitation):
- Registers to the Competition with multiple accounts;
- Colludes with other Entrants to create an unfair advantage;
- Uses any kind of cheats or hack;
- Exploit any glitches or bugs which provide an unfair advantage or which threaten the general balance or the economy of the Competition.
- Does not comply in full with the current Competition Terms & Conditions and/or with the Game’s Code of Conduct;
- Has a behavior which, in Sponsor’s estimation, is, before, during and/or after the Competition, unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, threatening, malicious, defamatory, libelous, untruthful, pornographic, pedophilic, obscene, vulgar, racist, xenophobic, liable to incite hatred, sexually explicit, violent, contrary to morality or is in any other way unacceptable.
- SELECTION OF THE WINNERS:
The Sponsor will notify the Winners by email, sent to the email address provided associated to the player account used to enter the Competition.
- All members of the first team to complete the Raid for each platform in accordance with these Competition Terms & Conditions (the “Winners”) will be featured in the Game, in a painting representing each Winner’s character, along with the Winners’ main ID, and their clan name (if all Winners belong to the same clan within the Game), at a date decided at Sponsor’s discretion.
THIS COMPETITION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY MICROSOFT, SONY, YOUTUBE OR TWITCH.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and its affiliates are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, failure of third party sites or any other issues which may limit a user’s ability to participate in this Competition.
- ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: Sponsor collects and processes Entrants’ personal data to allow their participation in the Competition and to send Prize(s) to Winner(s). The processing of Entrants’ personal data is necessary to perform the contract they have entered into with Sponsor by accepting the Official Rules. Entrants’ personal data will be accessible by Sponsor, its affiliates and sub-processors, and will be stored until the end of the Competition. If Entrants consent, their data may also be used for other purposes outside of the strict organization of the Competition and will be stored as long as Entrants agree to such uses.
Sponsor may transfer their personal data to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection according to the EU Commission or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission accessible here.
Entrants can withdraw their consent at any time, request a copy, the deletion or rectification of their data, object to or request the restriction of their processing, and/or receive their information in portable form by contacting Sponsor's data protection officers here.
After contacting Sponsor’s data protection officers, if Entrants are not satisfied with the way Sponsor handled their request, Entrants may address a complaint to the regulatory authority of their country.
- DISQUALIFICATION AND CANCELATION: The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the operation of the Competition, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all or part of any team who is found not to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or select alternative winners for this Competition. No forged entries will be accepted. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition for any reason at any time. In addition, The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, adapt or adjust the Ubisoft ID and/or clan name of the Winners, should it be offensive, including without limitation any name that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, threatening, malicious, defamatory, libelous, untruthful, pornographic, pedophilic, obscene, vulgar, racist, xenophobic, liable to incite hatred, sexually explicit, violent, contrary to morality or is in any other way unacceptable.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: A copy of these Terms and Conditions may be accessed at https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/it-it/news-updates/349461/operation-dark-hours-race-to-world-first for the duration of the Competition
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that: any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of this Competition or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and that by participating in the Competition, you agree that Paris, France will be the exclusive forum for any formal dispute resolution. All issues concerning these official rules and the Competition shall be governed by the laws of the France, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- QUESTIONS: If you have any questions about this “Operation Iron Horse: Race to World First” Competition, please contact the Sponsor Ubisoft Entertainment at https://support.ubi.com/.
I hope this Raid will be less harder than the one at DC airport. It's hard trying to get an 8 player squad. I found a lot of players just don't want join or play these Raids.It would be much easier to come with four players than eight!! I wish Ubisoft could make a Raid without squad of 8 players or make one that solo players could play that would nice !! Just adjust the hardness level like they do with Main Missions in the game.Just now, Oh. daesu said:
Yeah, but it wouldn't be a raid then.I hope this Raid will be less harder than the one at DC airport. It's hard trying to get an 8 player squad. I found a lot of players just don't want join or play these Raids.It would be much easier to come with four players than eight!! I wish Ubisoft could make a Raid without squad of 8 players or make one that solo players could play that would nice !! Just adjust the hardness level like they do with Main Missions in the game.
I have talked to some of my clan members and some would go on this Raid with less than 8 players. A couple of my clan members wanted to try DC Airport Raid just me & two other guys......because we have 30 members in the clan. But only a few of them only would try it if could get 4 or more to go on that Raid in DC Airport. Only problem with that there aren't enough brave ones/players than wanted to on the Raid in first place. I know because me and another player want start raiding party to go on the DC Airport Raid & we waited & waited.....but no one would show up. So we had to call it off and go back to playing the game.So we started talking about it & did a lot of research by watching YouTube videos that other clan members/players have posted.When it comes down to doing a Raid new or old no one at lease in my clan aren't brave enough to try to see if it could be done or not with or without a group/team.Some of us in my clan would like to try the Raid solo if they could. But it's just way too hard to play it solo. I know try it myself a couple times it is very hard to try to get far. Like I said before I only lasted no more or less than 60 seconds before I got cut down & gave up. If I could last more than 60 seconds on the raid & get very far solo. I would try it again.Yeah, but it wouldn't be a raid then.
Generally TD has been 4 person teams. The nature of a raid is to be more players, and that was what a lot of players had been clamouring for.
Once some teams have set some time blitzes on this new one it should become easier in terms of know-how.
It does get tricky trying to have 8 people working together. I think that's why ubisoft expected players to have comms when the original raid had dropped
|Operation Dark Hours - Raid - World First Winners||The Division 2 General Discussion||3|
|Operation Dark Hours (RAID)||The Division 2 General Discussion||29|
|P||PSN Raid Group?||Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups]||0|
|F||Xbox Live raid carry||Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups]||0|
|The Division 2 - IN 2020? NEW EXOTIC 2ND RAID INFO & MORE NEWS FROM YOUTUBE.COM||The Division 2 News||0|
|P||Xbox Live Raid xbox one||Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups]||0|
|D||PSN Raid||Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups]||0|
|A||Raid Gear Sets||The Division General Discussion||1|
|Prerequisites for RAID||The Division 2 General Discussion||5|
|G||Xbox Live Division 2 raid||Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups]||1|
|J||PSN Raid Group||Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups]||0|
|Division 2 Wonâ€™t Lower Raid Difficulty for Console Players from GameRant.com||The Division 2 News||1|
|Ubisoft May Tweak Division 2 Raid On Consoles from GameRant.com||The Division 2 News||0|
|D||PC Dedicated RAID group||Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups]||0|
|The Division 2 Offers Special Prize for World First Raid Completion from GameRant.||The Division 2 News||0|
|Grab your squad for our first 8 man raid 16 May 2019||The Division 2 News||36|
|The Division 2 Update 3 and Raid Will Release Soon:from GameRant.com||The Division 2 News||0|
|Data Mined - Raid Mechanics - Dark Hours||The Division 2 General Discussion||0|
|C||4 man raid incursion||The Division General Discussion||1|
|Raid Night 3-22-16||Archived Podcasts||0|
|Raid Ideas||The Division General Discussion||4|
|Rumor Incoming - Raid is Riker's Island||The Division General Discussion||5|
|Ghost Recon Operation Breakpoint Online Technical Test Invite||The Division 2 General Discussion||0|
|Operation Dark Hours||The Division 2 News||1|
|Operation Dark Hours: World Race - Be the first||The Division 2 News||0|
|Title Update 3: Patch Notes - Operation Dark Hours||The Division 2 News||3|
|M||Booted during Underground operation||The Division General Discussion||2|
|Video Discussion: The first Operation ISAC transmission||Agent Made Content||0|
|Operation Dark Winter||Agent Made Content||2|