• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PP-19 Build HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apoel1986

i have a PP-19 and i was wandering which build to go for?

i already need/have 2 Lone star!

what should i go for? i am getting destroyed always :/

pp19.png

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I'd mod up the G36 and run that with your PP-19, which would give you a range weapon and a CQB weapon.  That being said, the M870 is my primary on my tri-shotty build so that's an option too, you just have to play up close and fast.   

When looking at gear, you want to make sure that you're either able to unlock all of your weapon talents or you want to try to recalibrate talents to something you can unlock or switch weapon(s) to something with good unlocked talents.  Rolling with all 229 weapons that have locked talents may not be as good as running with 204 weapons with all the talents unlocked. 

For gear, you need to do something to get that toughness to like 400k, especially if you're going to run shotty/SMG.   It might be good to grab some pieces of final measure, 2x gets you 50% exotic damage resilience which is helpful to protect against fire and other non-bullet damage.  You could also grab 2 sentry (+10% headshot DMG) or 3 sentry (+10% DMG to elites).  

Also, don't skip all high end gear.  I'm running a vigorous chest piece (all healing skills give overheal) and a sturdy holster (bonus armor for staying in cover) on one of my characters.  There's other high ends that can be just as useful. 

Ultimately, think about what you want to do with your character and then build around that.  

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
For gear, you need to do something to get that toughness to like 400k, especially if you're going to run shotty/SMG
Agreed, at least try to get past 200k and monitor your damage mitigation %. Once you get past 200k survivablilty increases significantly. You need to start getting mod blueprints from the HUB and start to look at recalibration so as not to drop your other stats too much. 

If you're going for a pure DPS build you do eventually want to get 400k+ Toughness, full 75% damage mitigation plus as much exotic resistance you can get (very useful for incursions!) and also raw damage output. Skill score you can allow to fall but try to keep above 15k at least.

PP-19 is not the ideal choice as it misses a mod slot so you can't gain boosts from underbarrel attachments and these often boost accuracy etc by 40%.

Don't forget key defensive skills/talents such as smart cover.

Last edited by a moderator:

fewcm

Community Agent
look for a backpack and mask with +skill points so you can re-allocate those electronics points to stamina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements