• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Post all things Metal (videos welcome)

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
I like at least some of all music man. I'm not into screaming for the sake of screaming, but when it's done right, hell yeah. Nice and cathartic.

Currently, My playlists are full of Shinedown, Halestorm, Three Days Grace, Seether, In This Moment, Five Finger Death Punch, Godsmack, Avenged Sevenfold, Outkast, Eminem, Grand Funk Railroad, Queen, Aerosmith, Foo Fighters, Jay-Z, Linkin Park, Mos Def, B.I.G., Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Sick Puppies, Volbeat, Weird Al, Stone Sour, Staind, Theory of a Deadman, etc.

If it's a good tune, it's a good tune.
Three Days Grace,Seether, and Foo Fighters are all one's that are favored by myself.

These guys are pretty good live also.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
13 minutes ago, FM_HawKShoT said:

Three Days Grace,Seether, and Foo Fighters are all one's that are favored by myself.

These guys are pretty good live also.

the guys voice in the speaking bits reminds me of Type O Negative.

MadeOfMetal

Community Veteran
another Alternative indie metal band:

if you like the strong vocals mixed with the screaming and the progression of balance here is another Band for ya.

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
No music thread is complete without some Chevelle. Been listening to these guys for year's. @Xeromaus, I have a feeling you'll like a few song's from these guy's. They've opened up for Foo fighters, Bush, and I few other's I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
No music thread is complete without some Chevelle. Been listening to these guys for year's. @Xeromaus, I have a feeling you'll like a few song's from these guy's. They've opened up for Foo fighters, Bush, and I few other's I think.
never got heavily into them, but their Wonder What's Next album was in heavy rotation for me for a long time, and Send the Pain Below still pops up in a lot of my playlists.