• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Police and paramedic backbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodga

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get the police and paramedic backpacks. Driving me crazy trying to get them. Is it still possible to get them? Do I need a season pass?

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get the police and paramedic backpacks. Driving me crazy trying to get them. Is it still possible to get them? Do I need a season pass?
Go to the Rewards Vendor in the BoO.  He's near the back at the top of the stairs that lead down to the Underground.  If I remember right, they'll always be there, even if you pick them up.  He'll also have a handful of low level green weapons and gear that you can grab, but once your past like lvl 5 or so it's useless, it's too low to use, you can't sell it, and you can't break it down for mats. 

Dodga

Thanks for the reply mate. I have definitely tryed that. Went there last night nothing there. Am I missing something do I need a season pass? It's doing my head in!

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I've seen the following on how to get the police backpack:

Agent Origins Promotion

Paramedic Outfit, weapon, and backpack

Firefighter Outfit, weapon, and backpack

Police Outfit, weapon, and backpack

Hunter Outfit, weapon, and backpack

How To Unlock: You need to watch the Agent Origins videos and then enter a special code at the Ubisoft website.

However, since you're outside North America, this might be an issue:

The Police Gear Set consists of a black beanie, police themed jacket, cargo pants, a M870 shotgun with custom skin and a backpack with increased ammo capacity.

Originally this was only available to individuals in North America, however it has since been made available to anyone who purchased the limited edition the season pass or received a season pass as part of a box set. This set, along with the Firefighter, Hunter, and Paramedic sets, was inspired by the Tom Clancy's The Division: Agent Origins live action web episodes

I don't remember how I got them, I think it had to do with I had a North American (US) preorder for the game.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodga

Yep outside America so no go there. Also checked uplay, no go there    either unfortunately. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodga

Thanks for your help mate. I check last night but couldn't see it.  I'll double check again after I finish work. 

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I have them with the season pass.  I was not part of any Beta.  Considering the state post-beta, something I am not too upset about  :12_slight_smile: .

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
That's surprising, you should be able to purchase the orgins pack... @quinch1199, you're outside NA, you get the police backpack and paramedic backpack?
Yeah, in the UK and bought fine. 

Remind me, are these a purchase via Steam or on Uplay (Ubi-points)? Either way the rewards vendor will have them but remember he has different tabs with different stuff in them so make sure you scroll down fully / check each tabs. You often find stuff you didn't know you had!

supercat

Fashion Recon
Open PSN, buy this.

bhc9ash.png

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Never ran into a space issue and thought it had to do with the quality/level of the backpack.  Then again, I power leveled my alt so I haven't really had less than like 64-65 inventory slots.  I'm guessing if you get down from 48 items (maybe 36?  30?) you should be able to equip it.  

If you're looking for the ammo boost, 2x LS gives you +100% vs +75% from the backpack.  

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Haha no way! Trying to build an alpha bridge ATM
That's what I'm working on right now.  Currently running 2x LS/2x FM/2x AB and I'm looking to trade LS for 2 more AB.  I'll keep the LS for Underground (when it drops) and I'll swap it in when I hit ammo boxes.  I've got a nice pair of 204 ARs and 204 SMGs so I'm looking to run that 6 talent feature from AB.  

Dodga

That's what I'm working on right now.  Currently running 2x LS/2x FM/2x AB and I'm looking to trade LS for 2 more AB.  I'll keep the LS for Underground (when it drops) and I'll swap it in when I hit ammo boxes.  I've got a nice pair of 204 ARs and 204 SMGs so I'm looking to run that 6 talent feature from AB.  
Good idea with a pair of SMG and pair of AR. Just hard to decide which gun to use. I'm thinking pp19 and mp7 for SM and G36 and LVOA for AR. Then I'm gonna need 2 sets of gloves, one with SMG damage and one with AR damage. So much grinding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements