• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Players cheating in DZ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Community Agent
I was in the DZ last night with my team and we ran into a group of 3 that our 4 man team couldn't handle.  I am the lowest GS at 249, the rest of my team is 255.   Usually we handle most teams/players.  But we couldn't do anything with this group.  They had one player moving fast constantly and another player was hoovering around like a ghost.  He wasn't moving, but just skating/gliding around.   Their armor was ridiculous and It took a full team to focus on one individual to just dent a small smiget of health.   We tried everything.   We died and went back at them repeatedly.  We didn't die much tho, as we kept poppin health clouds and running into each other's clouds of health.  But it was clear we couldn't beat them, clearly.   We did manage to kill one twice but that was about it.   Their firepower was ridiculous as well.  I have 400k toughNess, 75% armor and if I got hit a few bullets it melted over half my health easily so I was constantly moving.   

It's a shame ppl feel to need to cheat. And I'm sure they laughed and felt they was better than us, but how could u feel good when u know u have a great advantage? If I was them, I would be thinking like, "if not for this glitch we would be toast".    For example, we battled them and even though they killed us more than we killed them, it wasn't a landslide.   In basketball terms we should have lost by 40, but instead we lost by 10 lol.   It was a "battle".  Had we used their glitch and they was playing normal, it would have been no contest.   U know u are weak and use a glitch and still have to sweat it out against abother team.  And when we did kill one, they started running.   It was comical, ur glitching and still running. Our downfall however was they would run until they got their full team back and we couldn't kill the full team off in time. 

Just be aware and know that people/kids are still definitely cheating in the DZ.   

Last edited by a moderator:

Maximus

Community Agent
PS4.    We knew immediately they was working a glitch because one dude stands there while we are shooting him and he goes into his inventory(the little watch animation u do when u go into inventory), then he just starts sliding around all over the screen.   

Maximus

Community Agent

This is an example of what one of the rogues was doing, the slide glitch.   And while he was sliding our bullets did absolutely nothing.   

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Sounds and looks more like a server error (heavy desync) to be honest than a deliberate hack. I guess you've logged this with Ubisoft though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements