• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Opening caches - full inventory - dropped items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Curious thing happened to me the other day. 

I had just fast travelled to a safe house and went about opening the caches I had accumulated.

My inventory was full when I was opening the last cache. There was a message telling me that my inventory was full and my items were dropped.

In a quick panic, I deconstructed two purples to make room; knowing I was in a safe house, right at the spot incoming players appear.

However, closing my inventory I couldn't see any golden pillar of my dropped items.

It was .. kinda busy in the safe house.

Honestly, I wasn't even sure what the two items were. When i saw "dropped" , it was WTF mental reset trying to make space fast enough.

But....

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I had this happen myself, but it was with blue caches.  When I backed out of my menus the two blue items were on the ground as though I had shared them.  I didn't ask my friends if they saw them, but they did appear in the same stack as a the item I shared.  

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Logically how the game is set up dropped items should only appear to those in your group... shouldn't they? When you "share" an item for example its ONLY available to the specific people who were in your group at the time you picked the item up so I'm assuming the same would be for dropped items as in Open world. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Logically how the game is set up dropped items should only appear to those in your group... shouldn't they? When you "share" an item for example its ONLY available to the specific people who were in your group at the time you picked the item up so I'm assuming the same would be for dropped items as in Open world. 
I think this is right. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements