• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

No rules BUT

oVANISHo

Fed to the Rancor (Banned)
Don't use bad word or anything like that. So we do have rules, just we thought it was a cool name lmao. 

No rules, I need Spookie full name so I can block him

oVANISHo

Still should apply right?? Off Topic. I mean I didn't say anything against your  precious guild line

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
the same rules apply to this board as all other boards on the forum. No Rules is the only exception, and it even it has one rule (for the sake of decency to others.). Perhaps take a look at the forum rules sometime:

Basic rule of thumb: If you're a decent human being 99% of the time, most, if not all, will overlook the 1% when you're not... but the 99% has to come first.

oVANISHo

Wow, I didn't say anything bad about anyone. So have no idea where that came from. As far as I am  concern now you are  harassing me and I am Done here. Not one bad thing did I type or say about anyone. 

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
No one said you said anything bad about anyone,  I just linked the forum rules. Asking how to block a mod usually means you've been banned before under another name, I simply gave you the guidelines to follow to avoid it in the future.

As to his full name, it's SpookieCL.

You might find a way to block him, but as he's a community moderator, he'll still have access to all your posting.