• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New Player - Need Some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripper

New to the game, love it so far. I just hit level 30 and was able to get my gear rating to 229.

I was able to play around with my gear and mods and have my DPS around 178K and my Stamina at 251K Tech is 70K  I see players online with 300 to 400K in DPS and Stamina, how are they obtaining this. it looks like they are using the same gear as me and weapons?? what am I missing? 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I play on PS4 and my PSN is ripper1977

Thank You, :1_grinning:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Little bit of luck little bit of re rolling you gear for better stats
This is all true!  It's a matter of either getting really good rolls on your gear or getting gear and knowing what to recal on what gear.  I'd suggest watching some of the videos by Skill Up, MarcoStyle, and Arekkz for help on what to roll on each piece of gear, as well as the best in slot videos.  Pair that with what weapons you're running and what talents your weapons have and you can get stats like that.

One thing to remember is how much you play the game.  If you're a casual gamer like me that plays the game 8-10 hrs a week, you'll have to decide whether or not you want to possibly spend a good chunk, if not all, of your play time for a week min-maxing your build.  That is part of how these players get their builds - they determine the pieces they want and then keep playing, getting better quality pieces, and recaling them until they have the exact stats they want.  

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Oh, I'm on PS4 too (PSN ID: DeadSockPuppet) so feel free to add me if you're looking for someone to run with.  I don't tend to do a lot of DZ or incursions with my group, and we're currently working on 2nd and 3rd toons, but we're a pretty laid back group that plays for fun and is always looking for someone else to play and shoot the sh*t with.

Brownsjunky

Community Agent
Oh, I'm on PS4 too (PSN ID: DeadSockPuppet) so feel free to add me if you're looking for someone to run with.  I don't tend to do a lot of DZ or incursions with my group, and we're currently working on 2nd and 3rd toons, but we're a pretty laid back group that plays for fun and is always looking for someone else to play and shoot the sh*t with.
I will add you as well if you don't mind 

clouds_o_smoke_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 Director Asks Fans If They Want A Single-Player, Story-Driven Spin-Off The Division 2 News 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 Director Polls Fans on Single-Player Spin Off from GameRant.com The Division 2 News 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Division | Bullying the Most Toxic Player Ever | Stream Highlights #16:from Youtube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
C PSN Returning Year 1 player LFG Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 4
Oh. daesu Player Tags - What you've seen The Division General Discussion 1
A Returning Player Content Bunker 4
B Returning player The Division General Discussion 3
W PSN Returning player Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
B PSN new player looking to team up Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 3
O Xbox Live player chat in 1.5 Agent to Agent Support 1
ivantwilliams Survival - new player/character The Division General Discussion 6
Captain P How many player did the division had? The Division General Discussion 4
G DZ Player Bracket The Division General Discussion 32
V PSN New Player Looking for group to play with Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
S Xbox Live Casual/motivated player looking for solid FUN friends! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 17
Xeromaus Xbox Live RobertBraunton (new player) is looking for clans/groups! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
J PC New Player Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
P PSN Looking for incursion hm/chall / people to chill with (electronics/support player) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
E PSN Older division player looking not to play with kids Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
D PSN Casual player looking for squad Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
A Player Bracket 1 to 14 Dark Zone Build Content Bunker 4
MadeOfMetal Xbox Live New Player looking for level 6-12 casuals Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
K Player Compensation The Division General Discussion 23
G PSN Casual Player not looking to go rouge Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
E Player harassment in the dark zone The Division General Discussion 13
D PSN Casual player looking for a group Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
L single player companion The Division General Discussion 0
X Xbox Live Looking for a active player Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
T The Life of a Solo Player The Division General Discussion 16
S PSN Casual Player Needing Friends! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
M PSN Casual player looking to link up with some players Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 6
Blazzen67 Griefers are Blocking Doors & Halting Player Progress The Division General Discussion 5
wayne.roebuck PC Solo Union Require 1 More Player... Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
sno pro23 Player Trading ?'s Answered The Division News 8
S PC [LFG] Hardcore/Competitive Player (PC) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
W Multi Need help Agent to Agent Support 0
genedjr Agent in need of assistance The Division 2 General Discussion 6
T A friend in need trophy The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski YOU NEED TO TRY THIS WHEN FARMING CONTROL POINTS... (THE DIVISION 2) from YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
genedjr We don't need so stinking 'patches" The Division 2 General Discussion 0
SirLongTang PSN Na)Need Agent for HVT(High Value Target) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 3
L PSN Need help Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
D Check out my youtube channel guys i need more opions so i can improve upon what i have The Division General Discussion 4
genedjr "civilian in need" The Division General Discussion 19
S PSN Need team for last stand or legendary or incursions Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 4
T Need help with direction of build Content Bunker 3
H Need some help The Division General Discussion 3
come_on_gays PC need frds (PC) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S The new exotic Hildr and Eir is extremely OP and need fixing asap. The Division General Discussion 1
ChowYunFats Upload pictures to the forum's I need advice? The Division General Discussion 7