• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Need help whit shareplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celyax

Hello guys, i wanna ask if smeone have time to teach me how i can make my charackter sotronger. It woud be greath if he/she coud do it on the PS4 whit shareplay so we can edit my charackter in real time. 

Im from swizzerland, i can speak english and german so if someone wanna help me please add me under the PSN name Celyax.

Sorry for the bad english, i wish u all a greath weekend.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
@Celyax I could possibly give you some help next weekend.  I'm taking a 4-day weekend from work (11/4-11/7) so it would be easier to work with you then, because of the time difference - I'm in Michigan and on eastern time.  

I'm not the best player, per se, but I can look over your toon and offer suggestions on what I would do.    I haven't done any shareplay so we'll have to figure that out if you're not familiar with it, but from what I hear it's pretty easy to do.  

I would suggest that you have an idea of what kind of build you'd like (DPS, toughness, or skill power) and what kind of role you typically play in MP games, so you have a starting point for whomever you work with.  

Let me know if you're interested and we can try to set up a date/time.  I typically broadcast on Twitch and since I save the recordings for a week you could look back over the next week.  Feel free to send me an invite on PSN - PSN ID: DeadSockPuppet

Last edited by a moderator:

Celyax

@DeadSockPuppet thx for your fast comment, it woud be greath if you coud help me. But i have only time during the 11/5. So u woud help e allot if u have time on this day and  help me whit my charakter. Bwt i allsow dident use shareplay once ^^  

I wish u a good evening :)

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I've accepted your invite on PSN.  What time are you available on 11/5?  My wife works that day so I'll be at home wrangling our toddler, but depending upon what time you're looking at I should still be able to help you out.  

Celyax

@DeadSockPuppet

In the moring i can from 8 am to 11 am (swisstime)  but i think u sleep at this time ^^ and in the afternoon i have time from 4:30 pm to 6 pm. 

I think u are 4 or 5 houers erlyer than me means if i have 12 o clock u have 7 o clock roght? . . 

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
5 hrs difference looks to be right, so 3am EST/8am Swiss to 6am EST/11am Swiss or 11:30am EST/4:30pm Swiss to 1pm EST/6pm Swiss.  The earlier time definitely won't work, I'll have to see about the afternoon time.  There's a change of plan and my wife might not be working so we might be out running errands. Check to see if I'm on that time and if I am send a message and I'll see what I can do.  

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
@Celyax sorry I wasn't on today.  Wife ended up not working so we were running errands and pricing snow blowers.  Decided not to get raped by the plow company so now we need to buy a snow blower.  

An alternative to share play would be you could post up pic of your toon - gear, weapons, and your survivability stats and the whole group here might be able to help.  

If that doesn't work, the next time I might be able to help with share play would be the weekend of 11/18-11/20.  My wife is going out of town so I'm taking some time off and might be able to schedule some time, especially on Friday the 18th.  

Status
Not open for further replies.