• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

More Character Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWSFGaming

Community Agent
Not too long ago, I leveled up my last character on my account and was wondering, why don't we get more slots? Now, I like creating characters on The Division (kinda weird I know but it's something I like) and think this is a good idea. And before I pitch this on the Ubisoft forums, I would like everyone's opinion on this.

My reason for wanting more character slots is basically this: loadouts. I know what people are gonna say 'Just put loadouts on one character' but this is just me speaking but, I don't like the fact of having one character running around with six different loadouts. From my perspective, if we get more character slots, then we could get one character for one loadout. Mainly because of my OCD, but partly because I don't like having a cluttered inventory with six loadouts and loot I received from doing Madison Square Hospital or Lexington Event Center and having to sort through all the loadout gear and loot.

I would greatly appreciate everyone's opinion on this before I go and pitch this on the Ubisoft forums. Cheers!

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Maybe as a paid option. I like characters tho loadouts work well for me. If they were to add a for more gears maybe then an extra would make it easier. There are going o be people like you that like have characters for particular builds.

TWSFGaming

Community Agent
Maybe as a paid option. I like characters tho loadouts work well for me. If they were to add a for more gears maybe then an extra would make it easier. There are going o be people like you that like have characters for particular builds.
I agree as a paid option. And I agree that if they add more gear sets then it would work. Since they are adding Classified Gearsets, that's how I got the idea. The prices couldn't be that ridiculous, maybe $0.99 for 1 character slot, so on and so forth.

genedjr

Community Elite
I like micro-transactions that are clear and provide, for the buyer, good value.  The current gambling exotic caches are bogus and as Lt Buzz noted, probably illegal.  I am against overt 'power' purchases as that is the real benefit of, er, well - gaming.

I noted a few in another post that I would buy (yeah, spend real money).

I am sure there are lots of really cool things people would pay for that are not related to the power of the player - but the purchase has to be I want x, pay y - not pay Y and hope for x.

...gene

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I personally prefer the load outs over multiple characters.  Having the load outs allows you to have different gear setups to more easily swap between activities.  With load outs you could go from Incursions, to DZ, to boss farming and then on to Last Stand with the same character.  If you use characters and have like one for PvE, one for DZ and one for PvP you’d have to deal with swapping characters and the rejoining your group to do this - much slower and annoying. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements