• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Missing high end gear after completing challenge mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greesemonkey916

Hello, I spent 2 hours this morning playing challenge mode and received a very nice high end chest. I fast traveled back to base and my chest is not in my inventory anymore. Just went missing.  I didn't deconstruct it or anything. Was kinda pissed off. Anyone had that same problem?

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I've accidentally deconstructed nice items before... Not saying that's what happened here, but I've done this same thing just to realize I deconstructed it.

sno pro23

Community Agent
I always make a habit of hitting square to pick up all loot cause hitting X will only pick up one item at a time.

ian ando8

Community Member
i would of not fast travelled and just put the chest on em straight away at least then you would know you defo got it 

Tx Actual

Yes, same thing happened to me after logging into the game. Several pieces of gear are completely gone. No, I did not deconstruct them. No, I did not fail to pick them up. These are items I had crafted and recalibrated, spending PHOENIX CREDITS - and now they are just completely gone.

Blazzen67

Yes, same thing happened to me after logging into the game. Several pieces of gear are completely gone. No, I did not deconstruct them. No, I did not fail to pick them up. These are items I had crafted and recalibrated, spending PHOENIX CREDITS - and now they are just completely gone.
that does suck...if you crafted them, then you have the blueprints...the only thing you can do for now is re-craft the missing gear. until they fix the glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F My high end weapons are missing The Division General Discussion 9
RimBlock Missing loot drops when grinding the same mission. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski I think there are 3 things missing from The Division 2 The Division 2 General Discussion 50
H Missing items since patch The Division General Discussion 3
I What am I missing? Content Bunker 5
A Missing map The Division General Discussion 2
K Am I missing something about Underground? The Division General Discussion 13
RimBlock Missing crafted items... The Division General Discussion 2
J Xbox Live Missing equipment Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
JohnnyBundle Am I missing something. The Division General Discussion 19
C Missing weapons The Division General Discussion 23
R voice sound missing Agent to Agent Support 2
M Season pass items missing The Division General Discussion 3
L PSN Bought Military Outfits Missing Agent to Agent Support 0
B PSN PS4 sawed off shotgun sidearm missing Agent to Agent Support 2
B PSN PS4 sawed off shotgun sidearm missing Agent to Agent Support 6
Jackson Evans missing parts of the game.. Agent to Agent Support 3
Oh. daesu Beta Registration Record High The Division 2 News 10
C The divison 2 high value targets The Division General Discussion 11
SirLongTang PSN Na)Need Agent for HVT(High Value Target) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 3
B How do I get a High end Light Weight M4 The Division General Discussion 2
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.6 - High-Exotic DPS Build (Complete Guide) Content Bunker 0
T Can't get a high DPS, what am I doing wrong? Content Bunker 6
L High end build the best way to go? my video here Agent Made Content 0
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ - High-End Gear Talents Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 0
Jaypeg Running high end... Content Bunker 3
O PSN High end/blueprint LVOA-C Agent to Agent Support 2
F High GS Very bad stas - Help Please Content Bunker 24
S How to Farm High-End Caduceus Assault Rifle in The Division [1.3 Underground Version] Content Bunker 11
K High Value Stories The Division General Discussion 2
A What Drops Do You Get From The High Valued Traget Missions The Division General Discussion 14
MurphDog6 High end LVOA-C The Division General Discussion 23
A High-End Magazine For Aug Agent to Agent Support 4
MadeOfMetal Bounty on High level players in DZ1 Off-Topic 2
Wolf_of_bladez Best DZ boss or misson for high end mp7 drop The Division General Discussion 20
BoogerFat high end loot drops The Division General Discussion 8
ATH3ON Video Discussion: God roll Level 32 High end AUG (almost) best roll Agent Made Content 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: High end materials last minute tip! Agent Made Content 0
S High Ends Disappearing from Inventory The Division General Discussion 1
O HIGH END MP5 ST?!?!? The Division General Discussion 96
ADK-Joker 100% High-End Drop Rate in Update 1.1 The Division General Discussion 29
K Video Discussion: Killing Rogues, Going Rogue Just want high ends! Agent Made Content 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: HIGH END AUG BEST ROLL Agent Made Content 0
D run high electronics to synthesize high dps Content Bunker 5
Vampiric ODST PSA - Start crafting high end materials now.. The Division General Discussion 0
G Video Discussion: Rogue Life in DZ PvP build high DPS Stamina & Armour Agent Made Content 0
X Xbox Live Looking for someone to carry me through some high level missions Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
E Video Discussion: NEW HIGH ENDS! DARK ZONE CHANGES! TRADING! (Patch Notes 1.1) Agent Made Content 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: HIGH END NAVY MP5 BEST ROLL Agent Made Content 0
S How to obtain High-End Caduceus Assault Rifle Fast and Easy Content Bunker 4