• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Missing high end gear after completing challenge mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greesemonkey916

Hello, I spent 2 hours this morning playing challenge mode and received a very nice high end chest. I fast traveled back to base and my chest is not in my inventory anymore. Just went missing.  I didn't deconstruct it or anything. Was kinda pissed off. Anyone had that same problem?

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I've accidentally deconstructed nice items before... Not saying that's what happened here, but I've done this same thing just to realize I deconstructed it.

sno pro23

Community Agent
I always make a habit of hitting square to pick up all loot cause hitting X will only pick up one item at a time.

ian ando8

Community Member
i would of not fast travelled and just put the chest on em straight away at least then you would know you defo got it 

Tx Actual

Yes, same thing happened to me after logging into the game. Several pieces of gear are completely gone. No, I did not deconstruct them. No, I did not fail to pick them up. These are items I had crafted and recalibrated, spending PHOENIX CREDITS - and now they are just completely gone.

Blazzen67

Yes, same thing happened to me after logging into the game. Several pieces of gear are completely gone. No, I did not deconstruct them. No, I did not fail to pick them up. These are items I had crafted and recalibrated, spending PHOENIX CREDITS - and now they are just completely gone.
that does suck...if you crafted them, then you have the blueprints...the only thing you can do for now is re-craft the missing gear. until they fix the glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements