• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Midtown East Agent trace still bugged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Is there a work around for this bug yet and is it something most people experience still? 

Bug location - Midtown East.

Bug details - following two both agent traces in the area, both eventually have you enter an elevator but as soon as you reach the top the game is already saying you are out of the playable area and boots you back to the safe house. 

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Not sure here quinch. I never had this when going to the trace. Maybe install specific? I suppose it could be a bug that appeared in a update after I got it? I'll try going back to the location here soon and see if I have it too.

~ HawKShoT

quinch1199

Not sure here quinch. I never had this when going to the trace. Maybe install specific? I suppose it could be a bug that appeared in a update after I got it? I'll try going back to the location here soon and see if I have it too.

~ HawKShoT
Once I get another Alt there I'll try again and let you know. I know its a "known" issue for others but as you said, may be account/install/alt specific.

quinch1199

Top news, in the latests bug fix list:

Fixed a bug where the player would be teleported back to the safe house during Tatiana Atkins Missing Persons mission.
Fixed a bug where the player would be teleported back to the safe house during Aaron Keener Missing Agent mission.

This was implimented on 22/07 so I'll go back and try again. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N PSN Virus contamintaion, in Midtown East Agent to Agent Support 1
Neurotic Pirate PC Looking for late night east coast people. Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
C2L3W1 PSN Need a west coast crew or late night east coast crew! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
M Completed Warlords of New York - Agent Back to Lvl 1 The Division 2 General Discussion 1
genedjr Agent in need of assistance The Division 2 General Discussion 6
N Returning Agent asking for some advice Content Bunker 1
Malcolm Kocinski If could play as a new Character in The Division 1 or 2 are you the Agent or Rogue? The Division 2 General Discussion 4
B PSN Returning Agent................. Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
Malcolm Kocinski Rage 1 had walking turrets.....Why can't The Division 2 have them for each agent. Video Games 3
Malcolm Kocinski How to do the Tidal Basin as shown on Youtube video by one agent The Division 2 General Discussion 2
g1nt3r Agent Edwards Support Mission Theories [Possible Spoilers] The Division 2 General Discussion 8
Oh. daesu Post Your Agent! The Division 2 General Discussion 34
Kationiks Returning apprentice agent ;) Introduce Yourself 4
SirLongTang PSN Na)Need Agent for HVT(High Value Target) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 3
quinch1199 Worse Dressed Agent! The Division General Discussion 4
H New agent Introduce Yourself 2
trashpixels Weekly YouTube Must Watch Agent Intel The Division General Discussion 3
P Detroit, Second Wave Agent Introduce Yourself 7
T WTB Agent Jacket The Division General Discussion 0
B Hi new agent here Introduce Yourself 3
CymroMi Hello fellow agent Introduce Yourself 3
D PSN Returning Agent Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
HelkernBerkut Agent Profile: Solomon Hayes Agent Made Content 8
HelkernBerkut New Agent, Reporting! Introduce Yourself 4
TWSFGaming My Agent Profile Agent Made Content 11
J Agent, checking in. Introduce Yourself 3
S Agent Profile 2.0 Agent Made Content 8
B Agent Reporting for dury Introduce Yourself 3
Cornbread243 New Field Agent Introduce Yourself 2
A Hello Agent Jones here Introduce Yourself 3
T Need some tips on making the division agent that was featured in the survival trailer The Division General Discussion 6
M 2nd Agent The Division General Discussion 22
C Why I bring my agent to work!! ??? The Division General Discussion 2
R Agent movement & control The Division General Discussion 3
quinch1199 Agent vs. Agent DZ builds & Tactics Content Bunker 3
quinch1199 Agent Cosplay/Airsoft loadout Agent Made Content 50
brysongarrettadams PC New Agent Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 4
I Video Discussion: the agent wiggle Agent Made Content 0
K Viewing Agent The Division General Discussion 4
I Agent Origins page not working The Division General Discussion 0
Peaceful Panda The Division - Introduction to the Guides (Agent Training Program) Content Bunker 0
R Agent Origins Gear Vanished Agent to Agent Support 0
Vampiric ODST Agent Origins Problems, look here The Division General Discussion 1
B Agent origins bug The Division General Discussion 16
ItsGamerDoc My Best Level 30 Agent Killing machine Content Bunker 0
LlXlCreative [ZF]7 Agent lXlCreative checking in! Introduce Yourself 1
M Xbox Live Agent origins code X1 Agent to Agent Support 3
S Agent origins Agent to Agent Support 2
D Agent reporting for duty! Introduce Yourself 5
X Agent Apparel Agent Made Content 1