• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Marshall Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
The Marshall Shield is available.

Collect all Exotics, weapons and armour. Below is a list to assist.

• Ferro's Oxygen Mask
  • Barrett's Bulletproof Vest
  • Shortbow Championship Pads
  • NinjaBike Messenger Bag
  • Skulls MC Gloves
  • Colonel Bliss's Holster
  • Bullfrog
  • Caduceus
  • Liberator
  • Warlord
  • Urban MDR
  • The House
  • Midas
  • Thompson M1928
  • Tommy Gun
  • Eir
  • Hildr
  • Pakhan
  • Hungry Hog
  • Big Alejandro
  • Historian
  • Tenebrae
  • Devil
  • Heel
  • Cassidy
  • Medved
  • Showstopper
  • Centurion
  • Damascus
  • Golden Rhino
1546554843.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Some tips:

Special Equipment Vendor:

• Pakhan
  • Cassidy
  • Historian
  • Liberator
  • Centurion

Blueprints:

• Damascus

Stash:

Make sure to scroll thru your stash.  They don't always pickup automatically.

Character and Loadouts:

It is by character, so if you have a House on another toon you'll have to shuffle your items to focus on one character.

If an item in your stash is still on another character's loadout ( you'll still see the linked chain icon) then it won't count. You can simply send the item from the stash to you local inventory, and confirm the prompt to remove from the loadout.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Clever of the devs.

Most people will not save one of each exotic although lots will have had them go through their hands.

I suspect this is going to be quite hard for the non-collectors (like myself) as getting the pieces is all down to the loot system which is pretty crappy.  I refuse to fast cycle Lexington over and over again :12_slight_smile: .

I guess the grind is back on ...

Update:  Well apparently I stored a lot of them it seems and forgot.  I have the Bliss Holster, Hildr & Eir, Tommygun and two other weapons to get (1 gear, 5 weapons) to complete.  This is going to be maddening.

I thought the old exotics were taken out of the missions loot pool now so only the new set can get got ?.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Clever of the devs.

Most people will not save one of each exotic although lots will have had them go through their hands.

I suspect this is going to be quite hard for the non-collectors (like myself) as getting the pieces is all down to the loot system which is pretty crappy.  I refuse to fast cycle Lexington over and over again :12_slight_smile: .

I guess the grind is back on ...

Update:  Well apparently I stored a lot of them it seems and forgot.  I have the Bliss Holster, Hildr & Eir, Tommygun and two other weapons to get (1 gear, 5 weapons) to complete.  This is going to be maddening.

I thought the old exotics were taken out of the missions loot pool now so only the new set can get got ?.
By old you mean the Defiler? :7_sweat_smile: No, they're all there. The list above is meant to be official.

The GE is the good for this, though not sure when the next is happening. There's a non set gear cache that rewards exotics. Though so many exotics makes for poor odds. Can't remember if teams can share items from exotic caches like other mission loot.

I need to sort out some performance issues. Logged back in to do the Fang Shield ( Legendaries ) only to find in large fights everything slows...

RimBlock

When they brought out the new wave of exotics (The House etc) people were complaining that they were getting the old ones most of the time (Eir etc) so I remember reading they were removing the old ones from the loot pools and you could get them from the vendors only.

I suspect this was not done, or at least not done correctly as I got a Warlord last night from General Assembly on Legendary.

I raise you your slowdowns with my crash to desktop that is now happening.  Have been trying to sort it out with UBI support for a while now and deleting / reinstalling the VCRedist packages seems to help for a bit but a day or so later and back to CTD.

I have a suspicion that Adobe Creative Cloud may have an issue with The Division as I recently installed it and soon after the crashes started.

Will do a full rebuild this weekend.  Probably due for a software cleardown  :3_grin: . 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Ok, I see what you mean. I vaguely remember that. Not sure what they meant, and kike you saw no evidence, as saw lots of old items dropping. Had a few MedLevs , Warlords back then.

Oh, I see your crashes and raise you Renderer Failed Initialisation on start up. (I fiddled with the dx12 setting, made it grumpy)

RimBlock

After lets of trouble shooting and ordering another PSU it turns out it is the DX12 setting that is causing the crashes for me too.,..

One item left to get.

Think the exotics list is missing Defiler (bouble barrelled swan off).  Seems to be the last piece I need.  The loot drops have been more helpfull than I expected.  I have been running Legendaries on all 4 characters though.

Update: Defiler not required.  Caduceus was the missing item that was held by a different Agent.  Shiled now completed.

Remeber, the Hunters usually drop an exotic and they are in Legendary missions for;

• amethyst's
  • Madison
  • Grand Central 
  • General Assembly
Cycling these will usually allow you to get at least one exotic per run even if you have do it for the weekly exotic cache already.

Underground also has the Hunters but not sure how often they drop exotics.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Defiler isn't on the list. I'd go back and check the original list. That list is official. Make sure you cycle through each item in your stash.

Originally, I lacked 6 items. After going back to the stash and cycling thru the items it said i had 4 out standing. Which turned out to be Damascus (blueprint), Pakham & Historian (Vendor) and House (diff toons). But I'm a hoarder,i.e. non-collector. It's too charitable to say i'm a collector... lol.

There's a GE(striker) for the 14th Jan which has non classifieds caches focusing on exotics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements