• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

LZ Boss Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
So, I have been spending some of my log on time farming the LZ bosses.

The named gear I have in my stash from the venture is fairly simple.

• 6x Skulls MC
  • 3x Caduceaus
Not a huge variety. Though the drop rate seems better than waiting for godot .. I mean Barrett's

Looking forward to exotic caches, lol.

Tom Clancy's The Division™2017-2-5-14-0-50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I think I have 1x gloves but never had a Caduceaus or Barrett.  But if LZ bosses are dropping named gear like candy, might have to run some named bosses this weekend in prep for 1.6.  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I think I have 1x gloves but never had a Caduceaus or Barrett.  But if LZ bosses are dropping named gear like candy, might have to run some named bosses this weekend in prep for 1.6.  
It's all very subjective. Yes, I have noticed an increase in drops from the LZ bosses. Tho, nada from the mission bosses. So, could just be rng thing.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
It's all very subjective. Yes, I have noticed an increase in drops from the LZ bosses. Tho, nada from the mission bosses. So, could just be rng thing.
Ran all the LZ bosses 1x last night with a buddy (so effectively 2x each boss) and we got no named items.  Still was worth the little PXC and items we sold for credits, but no named.  Any suggestions on what we might do different?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
1) Print this out.

2) post it on the wall in the corner of a room

3) light some candles, maybe leave some dice.

It should work for MC Skulls.

For Barrett's, you may need a chicken or a even a goat. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Good to know.  Probably going to run HVTs tonight and farm some PXC so I can get a Historian and then maybe some more LZ bosses.  As for goats, I'm a Cubs fan, we don't do goats  :4_joy:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Sorry, I forget most of the people that regularly comment here aren't from the US.  The full story isn't really known by non-Cubs fans, aside from something about there being a curse based on a goat... although not anymore.  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I don't mind farming the LZ bosses. It is a good way to farm mats (not sure how important that will be once 1.6 drops). And I get some loot, some PCs (not the most effective way, but still get some). Happy medium. It would be nicer if the named gear had an out side chance to get varying types and limited designated named gear. So many MC Skulls and Caduceus, a part from a Tenebrea from last weekend. 

On the other side of the coin, we do get FP caches with whatever we do, and by all accounts those do vary in named gear. So, made my whine lacks perspective

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Ran Lex a handful of times last night and on my last run for the night I got a Barrett's (finally).  With armor not being a major in 1.6, it looks like it will be decent to work with, just curious what everyone things I might tweak on it.  

IMG_3822.JPG

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Ran Lex a handful of times last night and on my last run for the night I got a Barrett's (finally).  With armor not being a major in 1.6, it looks like it will be decent to work with, just curious what everyone things I might tweak on it.  

View attachment 1082
Congrats. :3_grin:

Just a note. Since they will change armour to health, it means it will be unlocked again (two bites at the recalibration cherry). I'd reroll for armour now, so you can see what the health is like afterwards. Though you already have health on that. I'd hope tge armour changes to good health value so you can reroll one of the firearms/stanima to something much better than 1202. Though if that current health is a good roll why bother. Just roll for better stats now.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
My thought process was to roll for a better stat and try to get above the 1250 point.  I'll probably used the chest on my Pred Tank.  He's been going back and forth between a reckless chest and a rapid chest (quicker healing makes up for his low skill points).  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
My thought process was to roll for a better stat and try to get above the 1250 point.  I'll probably used the chest on my Pred Tank.  He's been going back and forth between a reckless chest and a rapid chest (quicker healing makes up for his low skill points).  
Pred tank? What's that like?

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Rather fun to play.  Takes a pretty good beating and can deal some decent damage.  Recently been running rapid chest to reduce CD on his overdose.  I also run pulse for the attack bonuses and the character talent to give 30% of passing bleed or other openents.  You combine that with frag grenades and the bleed caused by PM and you can quickly get a lot of enemies bleeding. 

The toon's alternate defense set it just as fun.  Drops the DPS and I lose like 50k toughness, but the shield is unbreakable and draws tons of agro to make it easier for the rest of the group to melt enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.