• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Lost gear and guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyme

I keep losing gear and guns every time i turn the game on. So far i have lost 2 superior guns 2 high end backpacks and 2 high end knee pads 

at this rate i will  have nothing left. When is a fix coming this is a big problem 

sno pro23

Community Agent
Not sure if this will fix your problem, but I always make sure to fast travel to my base of a safe house every time before logging out. I have a fear that if I just shut down the game in the middle of no where, when I come back my stuff will be missing.

A

ADVZONE

Apparently still not fixed. Just lost all (6) of my High End backpacks including the one that was equipped with the Mods I favor most. Very distressing! I do not trust this game now, so why play it? I wish I had not paid for the season pass, and will advise all of my friends to avoid this game and the DLC expense until this is provably resolved.

Wicked Misfit

I lose weapons and gear daily. I continue playing and some of the gear comes back later some doesnt. On the start up screen where you pick a character my guy shows 4 weapons equipped and when I load in the weapons showing from the start screen are gone and my guy has no weapons equipped. Definitely frustrating. The DPS glitch is probably my least favorite since it makes it really hard to perfect your build. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Xbox Live Extremely lost with getting the right gear Agent to Agent Support 6
M PSN 215 gear score= striker/stamina build looking for falcon lost challenging group group Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
K Recommended gear level and DPS for hitting Falcon Lost The Division General Discussion 17
R Lost hazmat Gear suit The Division General Discussion 2
Big Grumper Getting Lost in the White House The Division 2 General Discussion 4
genedjr PC X370 Taichi BOIS update p5.10+ lost NVME Agent to Agent Support 7
quinch1199 MSPaint saved! YouTube Editor lost! Off-Topic 5
Oh. daesu Lost Signal - Wild West The Division General Discussion 1
A PSN anyone can help me on Falcon Lost (Challenging) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
X Lost my maps? The Division General Discussion 3
X Xbox Live XBox. Dz Zone/Falcon Lost Hard Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
X Xbox Live Falcon Lost Hard Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
H PSN First run through of Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
C GUY KICKING PEOPLE BEFORE LOOT IN FALCON LOST The Division General Discussion 7
P Episode Four| Falcon Lost Agent Made Content 0
A PSN Need Help beating challenge mode Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S PSN Help with Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
O Xbox Live Help Whit falcon lost (hard) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
nzouz Xbox Live Uk based players For Falcons Lost and Dark Zone fun Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
V PSN Looking for a group to do falcon lost on challenging with, 201pwr ranking,havent completed Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
K [SOLO COMPLETED] Falcon Lost Challenge Mode The Division General Discussion 5
O Xbox Live Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
Addihul How Long is Round 15? - Falcon Lost The Division General Discussion 3
Y PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
I PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Mode Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
V3RN3TTI Xbox Live Looking for UK players to play falcon lost on Xbox one Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
I Falcon lost Challenging (Need Help) Agent to Agent Support 8
M PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
P Xbox Live Falcon Lost Incursion on Challenging need two more Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
P PSN LFG: Challenging Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
W PSN Looking for falcon lost group Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 5
Xeromaus Falcon Lost: The only guide you need for hard or challenge (legit) Content Bunker 17
C PSN Falcon lost incursion on challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
E Falcon Lost - Hard Guide/Wave 1-15 Gameplay Agent Made Content 0
S PSN LFG for Falcon Lost incursion Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
BRGMaruks Falcon Lost Incursion Guide The Division General Discussion 6
Blazzen67 Video Discussion: Falcon Lost - Incursion - Gameplay Agent Made Content 0
Legendary Agent DPS is pissing me off. permanently lost dps. The Division General Discussion 15
Superiorpen Should exp be lost upon death? The Division General Discussion 1
R Help! I lost my sound Agent to Agent Support 0
Masakari Falcon Lost - April Incursion? The Division General Discussion 2
M A Little Lost The Division General Discussion 5
Malcolm Kocinski New Exotics Weapons & Gear if you get one please post it here. The Division 2 General Discussion 3
Oh. daesu Brand Gear Inforpic Content Bunker 1
Oh. daesu New Gear Sets: Striker System Corruption The Division 2 General Discussion 7
Oh. daesu Episode 3 - Gear Changes The Division 2 News 3
A Raid Gear Sets The Division General Discussion 1
Oh. daesu Patch Notes - TU5 - Episode 1 - 23 July - Content Gear Weapons Skills The Division 2 News 0
Big Grumper Gear Sets Content Bunker 6