• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Looking for older players

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlyModified

Been playing this game solo for a while now and just decided to hit level 30 and work up my gear score.  While at level 25 through 29 the dark zone was fairly empty and easy to run around in.  Going in the dark zone now with a gear score of around 100 is not fun at all.  I run into groups of rouges all the time and they just steam roll me.  I would also like to do mission on Challenge mode but at this level it is not possible solo.  I'm in my late 30's, live on the East Coast and mostly play around 8pm each night for a bit.

Looking for other like minded people to jump in with and have a good time while taking out bulling young punks. LOL

I have no interest in joining a group of people to go and pick on solo players.  I would rather hunt down those type of people.

My Uplay tag is Highlymodified

Thanks

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
I'm online usually after 18:00 EDT but won't be available until Sunday now unfortunately. 

I'm in the UK but don't get online until 23:00 UK time (and a time converter thingy online says that is 6pm EDT - East Coast time?)

Feel free to add me and see if we match times - Uplay name is same as these forums. I have a level 30, GS182+

Last edited by a moderator:

axzilla1337

I'm level 30, GS 160+ and my uplay is axzilla187.  26 years old father and want to kill trash talking youngsters.

alifeoutdoors

I'm in the same boat, casual, run solo mostly, early 40's, no kids but other interests beside gaming.  However I would like to run some team tactics, higher level challenges, mostly for the fun but to get some higher gear wouldn't be bad and, aye, would love to unleash on the youngins' . Uplay is Uhttredd, off and on through the week but I generally play Saturday night (CST U.S.) until late like clockwork. Level 30 roughly GS of 100 right now.

barneyjason14

Please do add me.  I'm under barneyjason14 in uplay.  Been playing the game since launch but have own a consulting business so just grind when I am able.  I'm a 195 gear scope and then 30 and 35DZ.  Would really like to find some reasonable folks to grind for gear with.  HVTs were an excellent add, but you really need a group to leverage them.  Good drops though.  DZ has gotten much better after 1.2 as well.  Hope we can find common time for a game.  I usually play between 10p and 2a eastern time (US).  Best, JB

Will-Wilco

This is Sgt. Wilco's Lonely Hearts Club band.  I am an older player and would like to game with mature players.  I have (2) level 30 players, but my first one was before the gear score change and my new level 30 is only about 130 or so.  I am still trying to learn how to get geared correctly and play with a group.  Been doing mostly solo stuff.

Will

barneyjason14

Happy to try and group up.  I have been only able to grind during very random hours since I work with investors in multiple countries.  Have to have fun though!

my name in game is barneyjason142

gesr score 143-149

i run an alpha bridge quasi build.  Need a lot better gear though.  Just not enough time.  Weapons at 229 but I hate them....

just let me when you are online. I'm on uplay and steam....

Best, JB 

axwack

I'll add you as well. 46 Year old dad but very experienced PS4 player. I have two 30 characters with DZ 70 on those characters. Now playing on PC and want to make more of a commitment to the platform since I'm on my computer more. 

Also need a microphone. Can't stand trying to figure out what people are doing or not doing. 

IGT : axwacklee

JacksonLane

Hello HighlyModified I would like to invite you to take a look into Chaos Vanguard (CV). I am most definitely an older player. I joined the CV community several months ago and enjoy it so much I decided to help promote it. CV is a mainly UK based clan but accept everyone. The only requirements are that you have a working mic, are willing to use TeamSpeak and are at least 16 years old. If this sounds like a fit please check us out a http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/index.php and apply. Looking forward to seeing you in game.

CV_JacksonLane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements