• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Let's take a moment and Praise The Division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHHope

Community Veteran
Time and time again you come on the forums and you see people finding someway to complain about this game. It seems every other day people are simply trying too find ways to dog the game as opposed to just enjoying it. Believe me I understand there is countless amounts of bugs and glitches etc. But if you honestly try and see past all that stuff and embrace the good qualities the game offers you'll have so much more fun.  Maybe it's just my outlook on things but I don't see the point in doing something if you're going to constantly complain about it. Anyways  , I'll come out and say I love this game and don't want anything to change. If you get jumped by rogues it's your fault. If you're upset because you have shitty gear, keep grinding. If you can't beat the incursion, work harder. Sooo much to do! Thank you Devs! I appreciate you 

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
there is a very rough version of a great game in there. For their first attempt at a world like this, I applaud it. there is absolutely room to grow and I truly feel all their ideas are spot on, if not fully functional right now.

MurphDog6

Rogue Hunter
I think this is one of my favourite games I have ever played. Yes there are problems but there is a lot of good, I haven't put another game disc in my PlayStation 4 since I got this game. That's how highly I rate it. Great game with great potential

DLKnives

Community Member
I'm still playing for many hours every day and loving it! I was playing Diablo 3 ROS but the Division disc has been in since I got it weeks ago.

BoogerFat

Community Member
I think this is one of my favourite games I have ever played. Yes there are problems but there is a lot of good, I haven't put another game disc in my PlayStation 4 since I got this game. That's how highly I rate it. Great game with great potential
I have not changed the disc either. This game is amazing, and trust me I say this but lightly...more content is needed. Other than that this game melts faces.

Hazman

Community Agent
Same here, I have had the disc in the xbox one and it hasn't come out yet for weeks now.  I really enjoy the game. Wish I was better at it but I still enjoy it.  And for this forum keep the good work up guys, a lot of helpful info and tips on here.  I log on everyday even though I don't always post something.  Read a lot of what ppl are saying and suggesting.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
The game has some great concepts and some of them have been really well implemented.  The story is compelling, and drives the game well.

By far the best part so far for me is the environment.  The level of detail and the time spent on prop placement to turn a 3d section of NY in to an environment that feels lived in and recently hit by a disaster is awesome.  Having built a couple of small areas for ARMA2 / 3 maps, the amount of time it takes to get these believable environments setup is huge.

Most of the game up to the endgame is very good give or take some irritating bugs (DPS / issues getting in to missions / onto NY).  The endgame needs a lot of work though and spending time fixing issues rather than adding content may have been a better way to keep the game alive.  Of course doing so may jeopardise the season pass deliverables and cause a whole new wave of outrage.

ThePassionateGamer

Community Agent
As one of the guys who also mentions the bad sides of the game, I kinda fell obliged to speak about it's good sides too. Don't wanna appear as the ever complaining German here. :10_wink:

Gameplay is great. I like how good the cover mechanics work and how smooth the animations blend in. The smoothless transition from server to server works great and you would not feel it if they would not show it onscreen. Great thing!

Love the gun feedback which is hard to implement for a third person shooter. You can "feel" your weapons and get used to their feedback. Graphics...just a big WOW...yes they downgraded them slightly from the first presentation but still it looks great. Can't even maximise everything with my 970GTX which is a good thing, because that means I can get "The Division" to look even better when I upgrade to even better hardware.

Totally fell in love with the dense atmosphere the game creates. I feel really sucked in there when I freely roam the streets of NY and if you let it in you can feel the losses and the tragedies that befall the city.

So yes the game IS great. I guess for me it is the love (nerdwise spoken not real love) for the game that makes me rant about the things that I think can make it even better. So bare with me if I rant again in the future after all I just do this to see this game prosper and grow instead of slowly die.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazzen67

love the game, the potential to be even better is enormous. looking forward to all the free updates and the DLC's to add to this game.

ThePassionateGamer

Community Agent
I think our steadily growing userbase will do that for us. Every happy member will promote this when asked about a place for solid info about the game and therefore we will gather more renown over time.

JibmasterJ

I really enjoy the amount of detail in the open world. Sometimes I run with a group and that is really fun.  I have high hopes that this game will evolve into something grand.  In spite of all the issues, I'm still managing to enjoy the game.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
The potential is endless. It'd be nice if we can get this forum out there a bit more ! 

I think our steadily growing userbase will do that for us. Every happy member will promote this when asked about a place for solid info about the game and therefore we will gather more renown over time.
Yep! We're at the top of google (subtracting the official ubi forum) for the division forum and the division discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Same Story. The disc has not left my Xbox since March. Addicted to the game, don’t mind the grind, love improving …. hate that I'm guaranteed to have carpal tunnel syndrome  very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements