• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I wish it was possible to either lock,blow up,or shoot the cargo loot drop boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I wish it was possible to either lock,blow up,or shoot the cargo loot drop boxes. So the enemy NPCs can't open or retrieve the items inside these 3 cargo loot drop boxes. That way you'll still win even boxes are destroyed or lock by using your "The Division 2" watch you wear or just plain shoot it.But you have to be in range of all 3 boxes to do this. Because I'm getting sick & tired of getting shot by enemy NPCs or killed by them to retrieve that one item that's inside each box. I'm sick of it. If Ubisoft see this I hope they can make changes on their next available update a.s.a.p..

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
quinch1199 My one wish at the moment... The Division General Discussion 6
Malcolm Kocinski I was wondering does anyone know anything about Starfield from Bethesda Game Studios? Games 0
Peaceful Panda What Content Was Deleted? (Tom Clancy's The Divisionâ„¢) Agent Made Content 0
Oh. daesu Rewards Vendor - Was there a PTS reward? The Division General Discussion 3
B I was killed by Stinger? The Division General Discussion 0
T Need some tips on making the division agent that was featured in the survival trailer The Division General Discussion 6
J Was there a map expansion update? The Division General Discussion 1
S I spent an hour being a DZ leech and it was great The Division General Discussion 9
S I was really annoyed with the incursion last night. The Division General Discussion 3
S Last night was a good night The Division General Discussion 2
L Finally got the Vector 45 ACP roll I was looking for! Agent Made Content 0
M I was a savage. The Division General Discussion 0
DIR3_W0LF How was your day? Off-Topic 2
Agent Chon Glad this forum was created Agent Made Content 6
g1nt3r Agent Edwards Support Mission Theories [Possible Spoilers] The Division 2 General Discussion 8
GaryBB At level 7 - is playing solo in Underground possible? The Division General Discussion 2
g1nt3r The Walking Dead Theories (Possible Spoilers) Television 4
g1nt3r Game of Thrones Theories (Possible Spoilers) Television 5
StefanGrey Trophies/Achievements leaked (Possible Spoilers) The Division General Discussion 1
Sheabon Story speculations (possible spoilers) The Division General Discussion 3