• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How to do the Tidal Basin as shown on Youtube video by one agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
How to do the Tidal Basin as shown on Youtube video by one agent as seen here:

This is a how to do it video. If you have problems with the Tidal Basin and there was confusion on what to do. This video it will help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
The reason I posted this is because some of the players I asked to join our group/team. They didn't seem to know what to do & were confuse on who,what,& where to destroy & kill. I knew which items need to be destroyed & the leader who we need to be killed.   Some of us did know what to do.....but others didn't. I say about half of us knew & the other half of the team didn't know. Only one had a mike & others didn't. The one that had a mike didn't seem to know what to do. That member was texting me during battle & I was unable to answer him. He was causing confusion among the other teammates. So I didn't know what else to do....but post this video. I hope by watching this video this will clear up all the confusion  we were having other day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I think videos like this one will help players that don't understand & get confuse on what to do in my next topic. I'll post another video  & start another topic on these  matters. It's only to help those who have problems with each mission they  don't understand or get confuse on what to do in there next mission. Because who ever wrote these missions didn't put any debriefing notes or hints on how to do each mission properly. I myself had to guest on what do next on most missions I have done already. I don't why Ubisoft didn't think of this in the first place.When they wrote,produce, & program Tom Clancy's The Division 2 before they release it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements