• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How Long is Round 15? - Falcon Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addihul

Community Agent
Hey guys. Previously the time estimated was 2:30 before respawns on Round 15 of Falcon Lost / Challenge. I believe I saw the time run past that with no respawns. We have been clearing the entire field of mobs without respawns. Does anyone have a 100% confirmed time for the respawn? It would help me better guide the teams I run. Thanks.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
To my knowledge, there has never been anything said "officially" about respawn times. Might have to just kill and time it a few times.

ShootFirstPodcast

Community Agent
The three times my wife and I've hit wave 15, the respawns have been random.  I feel like it was more than 2:30 at least one of the times, but I also feel like there was a respawn that was less.  I do know that a good strategy that we've used all three times is to simply clear out as many as you can on the left side if you're looking at the APC.. Then send one guy popping Survival Link to go plant the bomb.. once he plants it, someone else pop Survival Link, and if a wave drops down into the pit after that, have the third person pop Survival Link as well.. By the end of that third Survival Link the APC will explode and it'll be cleared.  I doubt that this strategy would be the same in Challenge mode, though.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
The three times my wife and I've hit wave 15, the respawns have been random.  I feel like it was more than 2:30 at least one of the times, but I also feel like there was a respawn that was less.  I do know that a good strategy that we've used all three times is to simply clear out as many as you can on the left side if you're looking at the APC.. Then send one guy popping Survival Link to go plant the bomb.. once he plants it, someone else pop Survival Link, and if a wave drops down into the pit after that, have the third person pop Survival Link as well.. By the end of that third Survival Link the APC will explode and it'll be cleared.  I doubt that this strategy would be the same in Challenge mode, though.
It's absolutely the same in challenging mode. If you have 3-4 sigs available, you can ride out the run to plant the bomb, planting the bomb, and the entire explosive finale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Oh. daesu small patch for the PC client that should improve the long loading times The Division 2 News 1
S How long does dropped loot remain in the DZ The Division General Discussion 2
A Xbox Live How long Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
J Never waited this long The Division General Discussion 2
C2L3W1 Back for round 2 Introduce Yourself 3
divad_steeples All round build any advice on how to improve? Content Bunker 5
Addihul Challenging Mode - Incursion - Seeking Round 15 Strats The Division General Discussion 14
NashDaddy88 The Division Beta Impressions: Round 2 Archived Podcasts 0
NashDaddy88 The Division Beta Impressions: Round 1 Archived Podcasts 0
Mulehorn117 Pax South- Round Table podcast Archived Podcasts 0
A PSN anyone can help me on Falcon Lost (Challenging) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
X Xbox Live XBox. Dz Zone/Falcon Lost Hard Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
X Xbox Live Falcon Lost Hard Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
H PSN First run through of Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
C GUY KICKING PEOPLE BEFORE LOOT IN FALCON LOST The Division General Discussion 7
P Episode Four| Falcon Lost Agent Made Content 0
A PSN Need Help beating challenge mode Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S PSN Help with Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
O Xbox Live Help Whit falcon lost (hard) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
V PSN Looking for a group to do falcon lost on challenging with, 201pwr ranking,havent completed Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
K [SOLO COMPLETED] Falcon Lost Challenge Mode The Division General Discussion 5
O Xbox Live Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
Y PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
I PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Mode Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
V3RN3TTI Xbox Live Looking for UK players to play falcon lost on Xbox one Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
I Falcon lost Challenging (Need Help) Agent to Agent Support 8
MadeOfMetal Xbox Live Looking for Incursion Squad (hard) Falcon Down (Xbox One) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 17
M PSN 215 gear score= striker/stamina build looking for falcon lost challenging group group Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
M PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
P Xbox Live Falcon Lost Incursion on Challenging need two more Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
P PSN LFG: Challenging Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
W PSN Looking for falcon lost group Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 5
K Recommended gear level and DPS for hitting Falcon Lost The Division General Discussion 17
Xeromaus Falcon Lost: The only guide you need for hard or challenge (legit) Content Bunker 17
C PSN Falcon lost incursion on challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
E Falcon Lost - Hard Guide/Wave 1-15 Gameplay Agent Made Content 0
S PSN LFG for Falcon Lost incursion Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
N Falcon Down Incursion Walkthrough for Low Gear Scores! Content Bunker 0
BRGMaruks Falcon Lost Incursion Guide The Division General Discussion 6
Blazzen67 Video Discussion: Falcon Lost - Incursion - Gameplay Agent Made Content 0
Masakari Falcon Lost - April Incursion? The Division General Discussion 2