• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How long does dropped loot remain in the DZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootinxs76

Community Veteran
For example,  you fight through a mob guys and get a couple purple drops or even HE drops.  I don't pick them up right away.  I come back a few minutes later or even die and come back and its still there.  Anyone know how long it will remain?  Is it indefinite as long as I don't completely leave the DZ?  

Blazzen67

For example,  you fight through a mob guys and get a couple purple drops or even HE drops.  I don't pick them up right away.  I come back a few minutes later or even die and come back and its still there.  Anyone know how long it will remain?  Is it indefinite as long as I don't completely leave the DZ?  
i have even left the DZ and went back in and the drops were still there....have no clue how long it stays there, maybe till you log off for all i know :)

shootinxs76

Community Veteran
It would be cool if they remained until you log off.  I've watched a couple youtube videos of guys farming in the DZ and they are running around and there are blues and purples just laying everywhere so I assumed they stayed around for a decent amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Oh. daesu small patch for the PC client that should improve the long loading times The Division 2 News 1
Addihul How Long is Round 15? - Falcon Lost The Division General Discussion 3
A Xbox Live How long Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
J Never waited this long The Division General Discussion 2
Malcolm Kocinski I was wondering does anyone know anything about Starfield from Bethesda Game Studios? Games 0
Peaceful Panda What Does Warren Merchant Know - Intel Brief The Division General Discussion 0
Deviantjester13 Why does my toughness drop as soon as i enter the DZ The Division General Discussion 5
R Gear Score Stat shouldn't mean as much as it does The Division General Discussion 16
W Does anyone know The Division General Discussion 21
TheDarkZone Does Hunter's Faith suck as much as it sounds like it sucks? The Division General Discussion 6
MadeOfMetal Why does TDF.com like the division? Off-Topic 2
V Scavenging?? What does it really do?? The Division General Discussion 8
g1nt3r David Hayter (Solid Snake) does Ford Commercial Games 0
X Does the New Nvidia (364.51) Driver increase FPS? *SEE RESULTS* The Division General Discussion 3
Ginja-Ninja Does anyone else have the same issue? The Division General Discussion 13
R Does anyone in the dark zone can't hear anyone or talk to anyone The Division General Discussion 4
V Does shooting rioters bother you? Off-Topic 16
D laggy enemies, does not take any damage Agent to Agent Support 35
Oh. daesu Dropped Named Weapon And Gear Locations - ShoutOut The Division General Discussion 9
Oh. daesu Opening caches - full inventory - dropped items The Division General Discussion 4
freeege Our first run at Incursions when the Patch dropped Agent Made Content 0