• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

high end loot drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoogerFat

Community Member
So I hit 30 about 3 days ago. I am currently lvl 25 in DZ. And I am only seeing HE mod drops for the most part. I have not seen any weapons or really good armor drops. Anyways else noticing this or?

BoogerFat

Community Member
I have been farming hard modes..doing dailies...running DZ to farm elite named mobs...I think the loot gods just look down on me.

ADK-Joker

Sensei
I have been farming hard modes..doing dailies...running DZ to farm elite named mobs...I think the loot gods just look down on me.
Win some, lose some. Keep a wide range of attachments. Usually 3 times a day I Deconstruct a mod or attachment of some sort and go "Sh!t I could used that on this"

Blazzen67

i have been getting mostly HE mods and gear..only one weapon, a pistol, and it wasn't better than what i already had..but i don't think it would be good to have a great HE weapon drop every time.  Im patient, the good stuff will come with time :)

Voyager42

Community Agent
Run some hard and challenging mission, you'll get high ends at the end everytime.
I've been running hard missions (anti social lately) and have been getting crap for HE drops. Lots of mods though. I've gotten one weapon drop though. But then my scavenging is somewhat low (15%) so I guess I can only blame myself lol

WayneGSG

Community Member
At first all I was getting was performance mods, but the last few days I have gotten a larger variety. Hanging out in the DZ today, I got 3 weapons 1st Wave Vector, Navy-MP-5*, & a pistol, 2-holsters, 1 pair of gloves, 1 performance mod & 1-weapon mod. The Navy MP-5 and the pistol were hastily extracted just prior to the servers going down. Not sure if I got good ones or not, but I did manage to get them out.

My point is, after I deconstructed 35 performance mods, my luck turned around and I now have a good assortment of toys to play with. So stick with it, sooner or later the RNG will work in your favor.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
hard missions drop tier one He at 163 (only from bosses), challenging missions drop tier two at 182 (from bosses and mission completion reward) and have a chance to drop set pieces at 191 from boss loot, and tier three at 204 can be bought from vendors or found as a drop from high end named elites.

The further north you go in the DZ, the better the drops will be, but the harder the fight to get them. Don't expect immense boosts from drops in DZ01-DZ03.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B How do I get a High end Light Weight M4 The Division General Discussion 2
L High end build the best way to go? my video here Agent Made Content 0
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ - High-End Gear Talents Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 0
Jaypeg Running high end... Content Bunker 3
O PSN High end/blueprint LVOA-C Agent to Agent Support 2
S How to Farm High-End Caduceus Assault Rifle in The Division [1.3 Underground Version] Content Bunker 11
MurphDog6 High end LVOA-C The Division General Discussion 23
A High-End Magazine For Aug Agent to Agent Support 4
Wolf_of_bladez Best DZ boss or misson for high end mp7 drop The Division General Discussion 20
ATH3ON Video Discussion: God roll Level 32 High end AUG (almost) best roll Agent Made Content 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: High end materials last minute tip! Agent Made Content 0
O HIGH END MP5 ST?!?!? The Division General Discussion 96
ADK-Joker 100% High-End Drop Rate in Update 1.1 The Division General Discussion 29
ATH3ON Video Discussion: HIGH END AUG BEST ROLL Agent Made Content 0
Vampiric ODST PSA - Start crafting high end materials now.. The Division General Discussion 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: HIGH END NAVY MP5 BEST ROLL Agent Made Content 0
S How to obtain High-End Caduceus Assault Rifle Fast and Easy Content Bunker 4
ATH3ON Video Discussion: High End Black Market AK47 BEST ROLL Agent Made Content 0
E Video Discussion: Beast SNIPER !! High End M1A !! Agent Made Content 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: High end weapon recommendation. Limited time Agent Made Content 0
S PSN DZ High End Farming Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: HIGH END MILITARY SA-58 BURST FIRE AR REVIEW Agent Made Content 0
G Missing high end gear after completing challenge mode The Division General Discussion 5
x Risky Kill High End Gear Mod With Scavenging The Division General Discussion 8
F My high end weapons are missing The Division General Discussion 9
ATH3ON how to get high end m1a Agent Made Content 0
ATH3ON High end custom m44 review Agent Made Content 1
MicrowaveGaming What High End Items (Yellows) have you aquired? The Division General Discussion 5
D PSN DZ High End/Rank Runs Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
G Xbox Live Looking for other level 30s with high end gear to go into DZO4 Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
N Full-high end gear achieved - need help with perfect stats. The Division General Discussion 7
ATH3ON Liberator high end mini review Agent Made Content 2
ATH3ON Caduceus High end weapon mini review Agent Made Content 4
Oh. daesu Beta Registration Record High The Division 2 News 10
C The divison 2 high value targets The Division General Discussion 11
SirLongTang PSN Na)Need Agent for HVT(High Value Target) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 3
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.6 - High-Exotic DPS Build (Complete Guide) Content Bunker 0
T Can't get a high DPS, what am I doing wrong? Content Bunker 6
F High GS Very bad stas - Help Please Content Bunker 24
K High Value Stories The Division General Discussion 2
A What Drops Do You Get From The High Valued Traget Missions The Division General Discussion 14
MadeOfMetal Bounty on High level players in DZ1 Off-Topic 2
S High Ends Disappearing from Inventory The Division General Discussion 1
K Video Discussion: Killing Rogues, Going Rogue Just want high ends! Agent Made Content 0
D run high electronics to synthesize high dps Content Bunker 5
G Video Discussion: Rogue Life in DZ PvP build high DPS Stamina & Armour Agent Made Content 0
X Xbox Live Looking for someone to carry me through some high level missions Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
E Video Discussion: NEW HIGH ENDS! DARK ZONE CHANGES! TRADING! (Patch Notes 1.1) Agent Made Content 0
T High Quality The Division Let's Play! The Division General Discussion 0
g1nt3r Episode 8 - Waiting for the End Archived Podcasts 1