• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Having problems with vigorous chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugasm16

I currently run a 4pc alpha with sentry and vigorous. ( ps4 )

I noticed last night that my med shot ( both the resurrection one and the booster shot ) did NOT grant me an over heal.  but when I activated a life support station, it functioned just perfectly.  any thoughts as to why it works with the life support but not the med shots? the talent states " all healing" doesn't it? im confused. perhaps I need a certain skill level or talent selected or something im not thinking of????

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Is that the 15% boost? It does indeed say all healing. Do you mean when you activate Defib? In my opinion your assumption is right and it should boost defib just the same as healing station and Recovery Link. Must admit I haven't tested as I went for the +200% of DPS & Toughness level to Electronics buff instead as to me a more rapid refresh is a better option as I run Underground with Mad Skills very often. 

When I was looking at the options though I saw no restrictions and I feel it might just be a bug that hopefully for you won't reoccur.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugasm16

I currently run a 4pc alpha with sentry and vigorous. ( ps4 )

I noticed last night that my med shot ( both the resurrection one and the booster shot ) did NOT grant me an over heal.  but when I activated a life support station, it functioned just perfectly.  any thoughts as to why it works with the life support but not the med shots? the talent states " all healing" doesn't it? im confused. perhaps I need a certain skill level or talent selected or something im not thinking of????
someone in a chat told me this morning that vigorous wont over heal me because my electronics is too low. which kind of makes sense, however, the chest piece doesn't state you need a specific level of electronics for the talent to work. it just says all healing receives an over heal. which wasn't the case. 

Bugasm16

Is that the 15% boost? It does indeed say all healing. Do you mean when you activate Defib?
the vigorous chest isn't the 15%. its the one that says it grants an over heal to all healing.

hence my headache, as I considered a med shot ( boostershot) a form of healing..... but that didn't seem to do it. it brought me to full health, but not an over heal.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
hence my headache, as I considered a med shot ( boostershot) a form of healing..... but that didn't seem to do it. it brought me to full health, but not an over heal.
Vigorous chest should work on all of the healing (first aid) skills as well as when you use medkits (or it did):

• Vigorous: All your healing skills have Over Heal enabled (no change)
I run a vigorous chest on one of my toons and she hasn't had any issues in all of those options, granted she has 138k skill points.  Before 1.4 she would run all shottys and I'd have booster shot to give her the attack bonuses and then the overheal.  

I don't ever run defibrillator and rarely run support station, so I'm not 100% on them.  I've just changed her build so she's going to be more support and will probably start using those, so I'll have to keep an eye on whether it correctly procs or not.  I didn't see a Known Issue on the Ubi forums, so we should be good but you never know. 

Status
Not open for further replies.