• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Growing Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yobro2626

Community Agent
It's amazing to see how fast this forum is growing and how useful its been. It's all I've been doing today (putting the fact that I was also binge watching video game vids on the division).

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Glad to hear you say that! We've been up since Sunday. I'd saying it's coming along nicely.

Yobro2626

Community Agent
Glad to hear you say that! We've been up since Sunday. I'd saying it's coming along nicely.
​Also, I hate to be annoying but I sent you a message through the forums and I just wanted to let you know that there are two questions there for you. Read them when you can, thank you.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
​Also, I hate to be annoying but I sent you a message through the forums and I just wanted to let you know that there are two questions there for you. Read them when you can, thank you.
Yeah I got it, I replied to you

Yobro2626

Community Agent
How did you set up the exact time of the release date? I wonder what this forum will look like by March 8

Striker

Community Member
​I didnt see a reply to this so yes there are additional moderators

It's amazing to see how fast this forum is growing and how useful its been. It's all I've been doing today (putting the fact that I was also binge watching video game vids on the division).
​Thanks man g1nt3r

Status
Not open for further replies.