• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Got a funny or cool story to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulehorn117

Community Member
Hey guys! We at MHG want to read your funny or cool stories as the game release. If you have anything you want to share feel free to drop it here on this thread! Or leave us a voicemail on our website. We want to share the communities stories on our podcast! Since there is no bagging, aka mule-baggin, be warned I will Mule-jack you LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Malcolm Kocinski How The Divisions 1 & 2 got their start from Red Storm to Ubisoft The Division 2 General Discussion 0
genedjr Classified Gearsets - what you got? The Division General Discussion 7
DeadSockPuppet Got the Affiliate nod Video Games 2
L Finally got a second Barret's vest with a good roll The Division General Discussion 5
supercat Natchai Massive Argued and Got Burned, Left the Thread The Division General Discussion 15
A Got Jumped In The Dark Zone :) Content Bunker 2
RimBlock Have the dailies got harder on Hard difficulty ?. The Division General Discussion 2
Tinkkz Episode 11 - We've Got Alex! Archived Podcasts 2
ODA-951 Hollywood I got kicked from a group and missed out on all the loot. Agent to Agent Support 8
L Finally got the Vector 45 ACP roll I was looking for! Agent Made Content 0
C Echo got stuck. Agent to Agent Support 0
L SO REAL, EVEN GOT STUCK IN A LIFT WITH 3 STRANGERS. The Division General Discussion 1
G Got hard copy want to buy season pass on steam The Division General Discussion 8
T So I got lvl 30 and then.. Introduce Yourself 2
X X1sg Chris got recruited! Introduce Yourself 2
Deep-Fried Dave What about The Division got you excited for the release? Archived Podcasts 22
g1nt3r Post your funny Division 2 Screenshots! The Division 2 General Discussion 8
quinch1199 A funny thing happened on the way to the extraction... The Division General Discussion 9
G Funny in game Glitches The Division General Discussion 5
SwiftRic Crazy Funny Glitches The Division General Discussion 0
N Funny Dark zone moments The Division General Discussion 0
Agent Chon Funny moments In The Division Agent Made Content 5
Agent Chon My New Division Videos (Funny) Agent Made Content 3
xDeadmanx Funny right here... The Division General Discussion 4
AmericanReaper75 A small thing that would be cool to be changed.... The Division General Discussion 0
A Cool Side by Side Video of The Division's NYC in Real Life The Division General Discussion 2
V I heard this is where the cool kids hang out Introduce Yourself 3