• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
Has the Gold Edition (season pass) had any effect yet? I only just played this update last night but we all seem to have access to intel missions and high value targets.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
If memory serves there will be three paid for DLC updates coming between now and (I guess) middle of next year. 

Be thankful...with the "testing" done with the free DLC we've had any paid for DLC is sure to be both amazing and flawless! (ok, hint of sarcasm there but honestly if they're better than 1.2 you're laughing!).

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
I am very happy with the second update... it will go a long way to cleaning up the mistakes made with the first update. More so curious if my firends can still do all the things I can which they can so that is cool. thanks for the confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.