• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Gear and weapon mod attributes hidden until picked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliet Tango

Community Agent
Am I the only one who is quite frustrated when you come across a gear or weapon mod and the attributes are blanked out until you pick it up. If it's no use to me then I would rather know instead of having to pick it up, check it then potentially dismantling it. My inventory just ends up filling up with crap that I have to get rid of. The gear sets and equipment items show the stats first so why not mods???

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Hate it when it just says "mod". When i go to my inventory, the new item maker very easily is lost. On a PC i need to move the mouse point away from the listing as it opens, other wise the new items maker refreshes, grrr. Then i don't know which one to check. On the whole i pick them all up. I need electronics to craft for the gear stat mods mainly. the rest is ($.$)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Oh. daesu Dropped Named Weapon And Gear Locations - ShoutOut The Division General Discussion 9
DeadSockPuppet Weapon and gear balancing The Division General Discussion 3
MadeOfMetal What is Weapon Level and Gear level? Content Bunker 3
TheAdditionTV Weapon Talents and Gear Attributes Agent Made Content 0
Malcolm Kocinski New Exotics Weapons & Gear if you get one please post it here. The Division 2 General Discussion 3
Oh. daesu Brand Gear Inforpic Content Bunker 1
Oh. daesu New Gear Sets: Striker System Corruption The Division 2 General Discussion 7
Oh. daesu Episode 3 - Gear Changes The Division 2 News 3
A Raid Gear Sets The Division General Discussion 1
Oh. daesu Patch Notes - TU5 - Episode 1 - 23 July - Content Gear Weapons Skills The Division 2 News 0
Big Grumper Gear Sets Content Bunker 6
Oh. daesu Gear Sets - Speculation - Change from 6pc to 4pc The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Malcolm Kocinski Division 2 Loot Cave Found for Farming Gear from GameRant.com The Division 2 News 0
A Xbox Live Modified gear Agent to Agent Support 1
f1234erik Quick question about gear Content Bunker 2
RimBlock Your views on the new gear sets ?. The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Oh. daesu The Division 2 - Upcoming Gear Sets The Division 2 General Discussion 3
Oh. daesu Gear Set - True Patriot Content Bunker 11
Peaceful Panda The Complete Guide To Farming Classified Gear Sets (Prime and Chieftain Shields) Content Bunker 0
Oh. daesu Gear Set : Build Recalibration Infograph Content Bunker 2
Oh. daesu Dark Zone - Classifield Gear The Division General Discussion 5
Oh. daesu Classified Gear Cache The Division General Discussion 2
DeadSockPuppet Gear Bonuses - Updated for 1.7 Content Bunker 4
Oh. daesu Classified Gear - Patch 1.7 The Division News 10
DeadSockPuppet EP 5 - Guns & Gear Archived Podcasts 3
DeadSockPuppet Min/max chart for gear Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.6 - Gear Stat Rolls (Armor, Major and Minor Attributes) Content Bunker 0
TWSFGaming My 1.6 PvE Build w/ Gear Sets Content Bunker 3
T Dark Zone Vendor Gear Levels The Division General Discussion 1
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.6 - How To Get Exotic Items (Exotic Weapons, Gear and Caches) Content Bunker 0
genedjr Gear Sets - Builds - how many sets do you carry Content Bunker 10
T Xbox Live Extremely lost with getting the right gear Agent to Agent Support 6
Y Gear score The Division General Discussion 4
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ - Exotic Gear Talents (Update 1.6 Last Stand) Content Bunker 1
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ - High-End Gear Talents Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 0
g1nt3r My "Battle Gear" The Division General Discussion 5
Peaceful Panda The Division - Gear Set List (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 0
K Hunter Gear Set The Division General Discussion 5
A Looking for advice : : Gear Sets and Weaponry The Division General Discussion 17
Oh. daesu Named Gear Items Patch 1.5 The Division General Discussion 15
ivantwilliams Gear 202 Introduce Yourself 5
S Can't Find New Gear? The Division General Discussion 6
C Balanced gear set Content Bunker 3
Oh. daesu Patch 1.4 Gear Set Talk The Division General Discussion 9
Oh. daesu Patch 1.4 Gear Changes Details The Division General Discussion 8
S gear set The Division General Discussion 1
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - Purifier or Fireman (Gear Sets, Weapons, Skills and Talents) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - B.L.I.N.D. (Gear Sets, Weapons, Skills and Talents) Content Bunker 0
B Dps or gear set bonus Content Bunker 5
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - Dark Zone or Rogue (Gear Sets, Weapons, Skills and Talents) Content Bunker 0