• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Full-high end gear achieved - need help with perfect stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niklas1830

Hello so yesterday i mange to finally get maxed out gear : http://imgur.com/fAuvfbj

I been working around the clock to try achieve this. Now if anyone know what the "perfect" or better stats would be? Right now i feel trying to go glass cannon with maxing out firearms while having around 50k hp~~ hp. I hit like a monster  but Iam very squishy. While in the dark zone i rely on the security wing signature ability to survive attacks when I cant kill stuff fast enough. 

So my next plan is to get a bit more into skill power to try and activate all my weapon talents as they do give a bit more damage.

Here is a small demo of me shooting @ dummies - : 

Last edited by a moderator:

Niklas1830

Have you seen the light of day since Tuesday? Lol, how does one get to such a high level so fast, I can maybe lvl up one or twice in a four to six hour block
"my story, how i became a vampire on division launch". I haven't done much since launch beside the divison xD

DIR3_W0LF

Community Veteran
Impressive!

My main focus lies on Electronics with a dash of Firearms  :smile:  I don't have that much good gear yet though, sometimes i deconstruct yellows because i don't like the stats and don't want to invest Phoenix Coins to recalibrate them.

SakuyaSama7

Community Member
Does it actually have the talents you want? Things like damage to elites/named, headshot damage, etc. Also, if the gear can roll armor, I think you should roll for it. Stamina is great, but you can also have some damage mitigation so you don't have to sacrifice too much for other stats.

At some point, I think you also should roll for +damage to weapon class.

JKilled

Here is me so far.  http://imgur.com/EleCA4P  I still have some tweaks to do but for the most part I cant be stopped in darkzone unless people have the exact gear I do. I have 52% bullet mitigation. My main weapon has 50% crit and 170 crit hit dmg along with 30% headshot dmg.. I havent been lucky enough to roll smg dmg on my items so my dmg would be more. I am working on getting 125k+dmg 100k hp 20k skill. You need to look at the perks of your weapons and see if they are good enough that you want them or craft a new one with better talents. And then work to get your points in the 3 to unlock those talents. Also what your roll is as far as challenge modes and the raids when they come out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BenNet1700 PC Full Screen crashing after 1.6.1 Agent to Agent Support 3
A PC Full screen and Windows access Agent to Agent Support 2
genedjr PC Change to Full Screen Crash Agent to Agent Support 30
Oh. daesu Opening caches - full inventory - dropped items The Division General Discussion 4
J Patch 1.2 omg so full of issues The Division General Discussion 30
S ! ! ! Stash full -- bag / stash @ base empty ! ! ! The Division General Discussion 3
E Patch 1.1 - Incursions - Full Stream Video Recap Agent Made Content 0
VelveteenZombie The Night is Dark & Full of Terrors Agent Made Content 0
KN1GHTMARE Xbox Live Clan for Dads, Moms, and the Full-Timer Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
xTRiPPiNiNJAx Full Game The Division General Discussion 2
g1nt3r Beta Progression will not transfer over to Full Release The Division News 5
g1nt3r The Division PC Full-Game Pre-Load Listed for March 1st On Steam The Division News 5
Oh. daesu Beta Registration Record High The Division 2 News 10
C The divison 2 high value targets The Division General Discussion 11
SirLongTang PSN Na)Need Agent for HVT(High Value Target) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 3
B How do I get a High end Light Weight M4 The Division General Discussion 2
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.6 - High-Exotic DPS Build (Complete Guide) Content Bunker 0
T Can't get a high DPS, what am I doing wrong? Content Bunker 6
L High end build the best way to go? my video here Agent Made Content 0
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ - High-End Gear Talents Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 0
Jaypeg Running high end... Content Bunker 3
O PSN High end/blueprint LVOA-C Agent to Agent Support 2
F High GS Very bad stas - Help Please Content Bunker 24
S How to Farm High-End Caduceus Assault Rifle in The Division [1.3 Underground Version] Content Bunker 11
K High Value Stories The Division General Discussion 2
A What Drops Do You Get From The High Valued Traget Missions The Division General Discussion 14
MurphDog6 High end LVOA-C The Division General Discussion 23
A High-End Magazine For Aug Agent to Agent Support 4
MadeOfMetal Bounty on High level players in DZ1 Off-Topic 2
Wolf_of_bladez Best DZ boss or misson for high end mp7 drop The Division General Discussion 20
BoogerFat high end loot drops The Division General Discussion 8
ATH3ON Video Discussion: God roll Level 32 High end AUG (almost) best roll Agent Made Content 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: High end materials last minute tip! Agent Made Content 0
S High Ends Disappearing from Inventory The Division General Discussion 1
O HIGH END MP5 ST?!?!? The Division General Discussion 96
ADK-Joker 100% High-End Drop Rate in Update 1.1 The Division General Discussion 29
K Video Discussion: Killing Rogues, Going Rogue Just want high ends! Agent Made Content 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: HIGH END AUG BEST ROLL Agent Made Content 0
D run high electronics to synthesize high dps Content Bunker 5
Vampiric ODST PSA - Start crafting high end materials now.. The Division General Discussion 0
G Video Discussion: Rogue Life in DZ PvP build high DPS Stamina & Armour Agent Made Content 0
X Xbox Live Looking for someone to carry me through some high level missions Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
E Video Discussion: NEW HIGH ENDS! DARK ZONE CHANGES! TRADING! (Patch Notes 1.1) Agent Made Content 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: HIGH END NAVY MP5 BEST ROLL Agent Made Content 0
S How to obtain High-End Caduceus Assault Rifle Fast and Easy Content Bunker 4
ATH3ON Video Discussion: High End Black Market AK47 BEST ROLL Agent Made Content 0
E Video Discussion: Beast SNIPER !! High End M1A !! Agent Made Content 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: High end weapon recommendation. Limited time Agent Made Content 0
S PSN DZ High End Farming Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: HIGH END MILITARY SA-58 BURST FIRE AR REVIEW Agent Made Content 0