• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

For all those complaining about the DZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazzen67

For those who constantly complain that Solo players cant survive in the DZ because of the unbalanced nature, and always being out numbered...apparently this guy in the video didn't get that memo ..so dont tell me you cant solo in the DZ

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazzen67

Holy shit hahahaha so good. I would love to see that dudes setup, every part of it. What a beast!
HAHAHA i know right, he used everything available to him..survivor link, the environment, NPC's,  this is how its done.

Last edited by a moderator:

x Risky Kill

Community Agent
HAHAHA vi know right, he used everything available to him..survivor link, the environment, NPC's,  this is how its done.
A man amongst boys, something to strive towards I suppose. The day I charge into a pack of 4+ rogues by myself will be the day I become a man.

....I need a sweet vector apparently 

Blazzen67

A man amongst boys, something to strive towards I suppose. The day I charge into a pack of 4+ rogues by myself will be the day I become a man.

....I need a sweet vector apparently 
i made a high end vector with the blueprints...finally got that to over 120K DPS...it is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements