• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Finally saw The Force Awakens [SPOILERS!!!]

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Ok, so I finally saw The Force Awakens with my chika last night and I must say, pretty sweet. Love to see a female jedi lead, a pretty good looking one might I say. Pretty shitty about Han Solo, however /b/ had already spoiled that for me anyway so whatever. So what did everyone else think? Is Rey Luke's daughter? Or perhaps Han and Leia's? They seemed to know eachother in the scene where they hugged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirtyb0mbz

Community Member
Aw man you should check out our latest episode! We talk all a out our thoughts about who's who and theories everywhere!

g1nt3r

Death Otter
That intro tho

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!    LITERALLY LOL  :D

LIKE TEARS IN MY EYES, didn't even expect that

Yobro2626

Community Agent
Rey is Luke's daughter for two reasons. 1 is that in the movie that lady (I can't remember her name but if you've seen the movie you'll know) explains to Rey how Luke's light saber was his fathers and now it has chosen Rey. 2 is that in Disney infinity 3.0, when Rey fights khylo ren, he says, "Fight me cousin!" This would mean that because Leia and Luke are brother and sister, Leia is khylo's mom and Luke is Rey's dad; making Khylo and Rey cousins. K bai.

Dirtyb0mbz

Community Member
There was a bit of butt hurt on the interwebs around the time it releases saying "Did Disney infinity ruin star wars?" It was said that it didn't, so  not sure if that holds water or not. 

I like to think she's his student, still force sensitive, obviously, and would still generate that same teary eyed response from Luke seeing his old student who he could've presumed was dead 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
There was a bit of butt hurt on the interwebs around the time it releases saying "Did Disney infinity ruin star wars?" It was said that it didn't, so  not sure if that holds water or not. 

I like to think she's his student, still force sensitive, obviously, and would still generate that same teary eyed response from Luke seeing his old student who he could've presumed was dead 
​Like, she was his student when she was a child and when he dipped out after Kylo Ren turned into a *** ******* she was left all alone and she was waiting for Luke to return?

WOW I CAN'T SAY *** *******!?!

Advertisements