• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Falling through the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzokuken

I've joined two groups this evening attempting to do the daily challenging mode for the power plant, if I join a team that's started the mission at all, when I fast travel to them, or to the power plant it spawns me underneath the map.

If I try to run directly to the mission I fall through the floor as soon as I get close.

If I leave the group, it still doesn't let me fast travel to the power plant or walk there until I log out of the game and back in, anyone else getting this?

Last edited by a moderator:

sno pro23

Community Agent
On PS4 the other day I fell through the map doing the daily with a group at the napalm factory halfway through the mission. Fortunately I was able to fast travel back and regroup. It's only happened once and when in a group, never solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Falling through the floor Grand Central Station The Division General Discussion 8
Cptslow17 Help!! Keep falling through world in Russian Consulate Mission Agent to Agent Support 6
K Free falling The Division General Discussion 2
Oh. daesu PSA - You can shoot locks through metal doors The Division 2 General Discussion 3
quinch1199 The Division 2 - Private Beta - Getting through to the White House Agent Made Content 0
RimBlock Amethysts Apartment - Players are just running through some part... The Division General Discussion 9
Oh. daesu Play for free weekend - October 12 at 12:00am PDT through October 16 at 12:00am PDT Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 1
quinch1199 Through the Keyhole - Wildlands Edition Agent Made Content 0
H PSN First run through of Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
parisicc PC Anybody carrying 30s through higher content? Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
X Xbox Live Looking for someone to carry me through some high level missions Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
quinch1199 Division 2 - Interactive Map (spoilers) Content Bunker 0
Oh. daesu Open Beta - Interactive Game Map The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Peaceful Panda Washington D.C. Map Size and Open World (Tom Clancy's The Divisionâ„¢ 2) The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Oh. daesu SOTG 2018 Road map forward The Division News 7
DeadSockPuppet Survival Map The Division General Discussion 0
randouken A better named enemy locations map (DZ / LZ) Content Bunker 3
J Was there a map expansion update? The Division General Discussion 1
I Can't Access Map/Menu The Division General Discussion 6
A Missing map The Division General Discussion 2
I PSN PS4 - MENU/MAP SCREEN Agent to Agent Support 1
ChowYunFats In game map? The Division General Discussion 3
Xeromaus DZ Farming Map The Division General Discussion 10
L Can't update map Agent to Agent Support 3
D Glitching out of the map The Division General Discussion 1
G DZ best Map Content Bunker 5