• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Exotic Caches

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROGOD

Community Veteran
What is the best way to get them? This has probably been posted a thousand plus times before, my bad.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
What is the best way to get them? This has probably been posted a thousand plus times before, my bad.
Legendary Missions and Heroic Incursions.

Though, you can only do then once a week. So, 3 + 4. But you see those are guaranteed caches.You complete the missions/incursions you get a cache, which is a good deal lol.

Other aspects of the game you can get lucky and an exotic will drop or a proficiency cache will give you an exotic item. I got a nice MDR from Lexington on Challenge, it does happen, but it is rare. And the LZ bosses just drop McSkulls, Cadeaus, and Tenebrae.

And below is a vid. I think @DeadSockPuppet posted a list somewhere too.

Last edited by a moderator:

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Legendary Missions and Heroic Incursions.

Though, you can only do then once a week. So, 3 + 4. But you see those are guaranteed caches.You complete the missions/incursions you get a cache, which is a good deal lol.

Other aspects of the game you can get lucky and an exotic will drop or a proficiency cache will give you an exotic item. I got a nice MDR from Lexington on Challenge, it does happen, but it is rare. And the LZ bosses just drop McSkulls, Cadeaus, and Tenebrae.

And below is a vid. I think @DeadSockPuppet posted a list somewhere too.
Thanks for the tips. I can run Lexington solo now on Challenging, been grinding it hard for a while now haha.

genedjr

Community Elite
I can do hard without much concentration, but I am always too tired to solo challenging - at least for me - I have to really pay attention.  I have tried pick up groups, but they either run it so fast (bypassing MOBs) you miss drops or they just suck.  At least once a week I game with my son and we can duo pretty much anything.  We are going to try incursions tomorrow.  And I still have not tried any DLC but underground which I like alot (though I think I have them all).

Sooo - no exotic caches for me  :57_cry:   The few I have are all from LE roamer bosses.

...gene

Status
Not open for further replies.