• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

emergency server restart incoming in 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Hopefully that doesn't hit anyone.

@TheDivisionGame: Agents, emergency server restart incoming in 3 minutes. Sorry for the late notice. Expected server down time is 15 minutes. We'll let you know once they're back up!

@TheDivisionGame: In order to fix an issue where daily and weekly projects could repeatedly award players with rewards we had to restart the servers without prior notification. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
The fix hasn't gone as plan.  These Dailies and Weeklies have been disabled in the interm to a fix.

Emergency server restart- Daily & Weekly Projects disabled - April 7, 2019

Servers are back online!

Agents,

We're performing an emergency server restart right now. Servers will be going down for approximately 15 minutes. We'll update this thread once the servers are back up.

Sorry for the short notice and the inconvenience this may cause.

Patch Notes:

• Until we can apply the fix mentioned below, we're deactivating the daily and weekly projects for the time being. We will update this thread accordingly.

• Fixed an issue that would allow daily and weekly projects to award their rewards multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
I was 80% through the Black Tusk Stronghold, Tidal Basin, to progress from Tier 4 to 5 when I was kicked.

SO ANNOYING! lol

When I logged in the mission bugged (no friendlies at the entrance hole), got mission started by logging off and back in, only to get hit by another bug where I got stuck ONLY able to move from cover point to cover point halfwary through...physically couldn't move using WASD at all...even if I teleported to WH. *facepalm*

Third time was a charm but obviously had to run through the mission a third time BUT didn't get the World Tier progression timer... 

OMG! 

...however, game says I'm in WT5. Map after restarting the game says the same. I had to search for the guy to talk to in WH however (no GPS or notification I had to talk to him after the mission)...so..if there's a cut scene, I've missed it on this character *sad*

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
However, after all this pain....they haven't solved the issue apparently so had to disable the effected Project until they can resolve it. (this was to fix a SERIOUS exploit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements