• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsozso1026

Community Agent
Is it natural to drop 201 gear on heroic?

Still no Showstopper and i do heroics every day! Where is it because when you are buying the dlc it says that will get it

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Boss drops for heroic should be higher than that, but the loot tables and drops are random so I guess that it could be possible to get something garbage like that.  As for getting the Showstopper, it's not guaranteed on heroic missions, it's just added to the loot tables when you run them.  I've heard of people getting it after like a 1/2 dozen heroic missions run and I've heard of people running a couple dozen missions and still not getting it.  It's all up to RNGesus.  

ProphetReborn

Community Agent
I think when I was running Lexington like there was no tomorrow I did receive a lot of 204 gear with some 229 weapons thrown in and the occasional 240 set piece. I don't know what the drop rates are for any and all of the above, but I know I have seen higher than 204. 

zsozso1026

Community Agent
I think when I was running Lexington like there was no tomorrow I did receive a lot of 204 gear with some 229 weapons thrown in and the occasional 240 set piece. I don't know what the drop rates are for any and all of the above, but I know I have seen higher than 204. 
Well yesterday I run thru the Lexington on both challenging and heroic I got 3 shitty weapons 204 from heroic and 189 gear from challenge 

Ridiculous 

ProphetReborn

Community Agent
You do have to take into consideration that your one run through each is not a large enough sample size. I could be wrong, but I thought you could get 229 weapons out of heroic. It's not a constant though, it's just a chance to get them. Running heroics also nets you a chance at 240 set gear, but I know it's somewhat rare. I have seen pieces drop, but it does all circle back to the RNG. 

Really if gear is what you want I would say go to the Underground if you have it or hit the dark zone. For weapons it's dark zone or run heroics and hope you get what you want. I know I was pulling 2-3 weapons out of Lexington each time, but it depends on what you want and if you get lucky there.

Status
Not open for further replies.