• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Does anyone know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Does anyone know what outfit or jacket and hat this is.  I saw someone wearing it today and asked them what it was but they didn't respond

IMG_0044.JPG

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
There's a rainbow 6 dlc you can get. Definitely the hat.

Not sure if that's the jacket

division-three-outfits-ghost-recon-rainbow-six-splinter-cell-duds-692x389.jpg.optimal.jpg

Whiskey

I have that. This looks like that wildlands hat but it's something different.  Plus the shirt or jacket is completely different

The earphones on the one I am trying to figure out or find is smaller than the ones on the wildlands plus it's kinda throat mic.  

The xbox one players gamertag that has the outfit is Iam Red Shanks.  I wish there was a way to see it on the web like the layout that the destiny site has

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
The only reversed peak cap I'm aware of currently in game is from the Wildlands DLC vanity item, its a peak cap, reversed with Sordins headset and articulated arm boom mic. It doesn't match the one in the artwork....but remember plenty of artwork is "concept" or part of exclusive DLC such as for Press Accounts etc. 

The vanity items seem to be almost inexhaustible in variety and number so a jacket like that (black quilted puff at a guess) might just be a lucky drop, same as the hat perhaps? For example I didn't know you could get LMB vanity items until I got some random drops. 

Just keep tipping the civilians!

supercat

Fashion Recon
Is there any complete list of the unlockable clothing? I read we can even unlock DLC costume. Is this true or not???

Civilians stop giving me clothes. Supply Line are rarely selling one too now.

Btw, isn't the picture shows the new BLIND outfit?

supercat

Fashion Recon
hmm perhaps we should start a database of all the clothing
That would be the selling point of this site.

Should we members list all the clothing names we have so far, cross-check it, then scrap the duplicated names?

Picture comes later after we have the list done.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
That would be the selling point of this site.

Should we members list all the clothing names we have so far, cross-check it, then scrap the duplicated names?

Picture comes later after we have the list done.
That sounds good, I was thinking we could start a gallery with pics of the items as well.

supercat

Fashion Recon
That sounds good, I was thinking we could start a gallery with pics of the items as well.
That would be cool. But that's up to you guys as admins.

I shall start listing it tonight when I play and I'll PM you the list. 

Also, btw, there's a third party software that can merge two word files. I forgot the name

g1nt3r

Death Otter
That would be cool. But that's up to you guys as admins.

I shall start listing it tonight when I play and I'll PM you the list. 

Also, btw, there's a third party software that can merge two word files. I forgot the name
Hold of on shooting me a list. If we're gonna do the gallery, perhaps screen caps of the item on your character would be good. Not sure is that's difficult on a console or not.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Isn't there an option to Inspect/examine the item you're wearing so you get a close up of it for screen shots?

I'm happy to start collating as well and report back at a later date.

ESGN

Community Veteran
Isn't there an option to Inspect/examine the item you're wearing so you get a close up of it for screen shots?

Yes there is.  Btw, nothing beats a walnut pom pom beanie

g1nt3r

Death Otter

That would be awesome, I'll get the gallery up within the next week or so and then allow chosen folks to post items and apparel. If anyone is interested, PM me. quinch and supercat, I volunteer both of you already .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements