• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Crossover theory

Dirtyb0mbz

Community Member
I like to tinker (yes I used the word tinker) in crossovers, lately I had been working on a destiny/ halo 5 crossover but am aiming to switch gears. And the division offers me that chance. 

Being a large fan of Ubisoft I've noticed in other games, that they reference other Tom clancy organizations, I believe it was in GRAW 2 that the commander referenced rainbow 6, so these organizations are aware of each other, one franchise I dig more is assassin's creed, and I got to thinking....

What if, this breakout, or epidemic, was a templar plot? Possibly devised from them being backed into a corner by the assassins and was their last ditch effort to wipe them out? The members of the division,  could be the remaining assassin's out to shepherd the masses to a safe place. 

Food for thought 

Yobro2626

Community Agent
Cool thought, I think it is kind of a stretch and I would personally keep it within the clancy franchise.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Definitely a stretch however, Watch_Dogs and Assassins Creed are in the same universe. It wouldn't be too far fetched to think The Division is placed within the same universe.

Yobro2626

Community Agent
Definitely a stretch however, Watch_Dogs and Assassins Creed are in the same universe. It wouldn't be too far fetched to think The Division is placed within the same universe.
​I haven't played watch dogs, how are they in the same universe tho?

Dirtyb0mbz

Community Member
Mostly pulling it from the limited time "assassin's gear" you could get in future soldier, but appreciate the feedback fellas 

Dirtyb0mbz

Community Member
Think I just had a nergasm, I never even thought about looping it back to splinter cell...mind blowing lol. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Think I just had a nergasm, I never even thought about looping it back to splinter cell...mind blowing lol. 
​Haha yeah, The Game Theorist will do that to you, check out his other videos. He's pretty good at what he does.

Dirtyb0mbz

Community Member
Given everything that was in that video I'll certainly be keeping an eye out in game for connections. 

Advertisements