• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Crit Damage need help 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcetawayo

New member
I need help on cap my critical hit damage to 60% . I been playing this game over a month mid 1.1 an I can only get it to 50% plus sacraficing skill power which I do not want to do.  Any thoughts? Currently 228dps, 350 toughness, 6 Skill power , 75% ARMOR , CAN PUT 80-91K HEALTH. 1 STRKER 4 SENTRYS 1 HUNTERS FATIH. 

 


DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Have you tried looking for set pieces that fit your build and have increased crit DMG as one of their perks or recalibrating your current set gear to change the perks to increased crit DMG?  Another thing you can do is look for mods that offer increased crit DMG.  Depending upon what perks you currently have on your gear and mods, you might have to make some tough choices on whether you can sacrifice something else for the increased crit DMG.  

 

MurphDog6

Rogue Hunter
I need help on cap my critical hit damage to 60% . I been playing this game over a month mid 1.1 an I can only get it to 50% plus sacraficing skill power which I do not want to do.  Any thoughts? Currently 228dps, 350 toughness, 6 Skill power , 75% ARMOR , CAN PUT 80-91K HEALTH. 1 STRKER 4 SENTRYS 1 HUNTERS FATIH. 
Better off keeping the higher skill power and running pulse imo. If you can run pulse with short cooldown periods it's more beneficial to you, especially running solo as you can identify the boss in dz and put bullets into them to guarantee the drop.

just check the boost to crit damage on pulse then figure out what you need on your gear to get it to the cap

 

TrancingInVA

New member
I am struggling with getting CC on gear mods. For example, I keep crafting Firearms Gear Mods but not getting CC at all.

It is rather tiresome burning so many hours farming mats and endlessly crafting crappy gear mods that give no crit.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Addihul

Community Agent
Unless you play solo, you can confidently abandon the attempt at getting to 60% crit hit chance (CHC). Any organized group is guaranteed to have a Tactician player to help give you 40% perma CHC and 100% CHD. Base SMGs with 20%+ can go 100% without CHC unless putting 7-8% on your scope works for you. No need for savage gloves, CHC muzzlez or mags, etc. Rely on the tac pulse to boost you. However, shotguns, and ARs you should shoot to reach 20% if possible. That's the magic number. So at the very least, CHC on your gloves and a CHC mod in the scope of all your weapons.

Trying to build out CHC to gain the cap is futile and causes you to lose a huge amount of other stats that are greatly beneficial.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Dead Eye 100 000 Crit Damage!!! Content Bunker 1
DocHolliday324 Info that might help you with deciding between Crit Hit Dmg & Weapon or HS dmg Content Bunker 4
F How to view overall Crit Chance? The Division General Discussion 1
M Playing as a crit SNIPER in the BETA The Division General Discussion 0
M Cant get past the First mission due to enemy not taking damage The Division 2 General Discussion 2
f1234erik Assault Rifle Damage Cap The Division 2 General Discussion 11
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ - Critical Hit Chance VS Critical Hit Damage Content Bunker 2
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.6 - Damage, Firearms Scaling and DPS (In-Depth Guide) Content Bunker 0
H Damage Mitigation The Division General Discussion 2
R Final Measure Gear Change! (Exotic Damage Resilience) The Division General Discussion 15
G Weapon damage stats via character screen? The Division General Discussion 4
DeadSockPuppet Exotic damage resilience The Division General Discussion 12
A Xbox Live Buy a 204 if 182 damage is higher? Agent to Agent Support 3
DocHolliday324 Added weapon damage calculator to DivisionFieldGuide weapon pages Content Bunker 3
Z enemy armor damage work for??????? The Division General Discussion 2
ChowYunFats Damage keep's changing by it's self Content Bunker 5
TheDarkZone Headshot Damage Calculation The Division General Discussion 7
RimBlock Out of range weapon damage on crafted weapons. Anyone else getting this ?. The Division General Discussion 11
Xeromaus Real damage here isn't dps... The Division General Discussion 7
S How to Fix Your Shotgun: How to get the most damage on this weapon Content Bunker 1
Butter629 Highest Damage Marksman Rifle? The Division General Discussion 4
C PC Collateral Damage Community is looking for you Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S My weapons don't do any damage Agent to Agent Support 0
L Damage & You Content Bunker 32
H Weapon/armor damage The Division General Discussion 4
L Ridiculous damage model of enemies The Division General Discussion 9
D laggy enemies, does not take any damage Agent to Agent Support 35
ItsGamerDoc DPS Damage Range Dropoff Agent Made Content 2
W Multi Need help Agent to Agent Support 0
genedjr Agent in need of assistance The Division 2 General Discussion 6
T A friend in need trophy The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski YOU NEED TO TRY THIS WHEN FARMING CONTROL POINTS... (THE DIVISION 2) from YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
genedjr We don't need so stinking 'patches" The Division 2 General Discussion 0
SirLongTang PSN Na)Need Agent for HVT(High Value Target) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 3
L PSN Need help Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
D Check out my youtube channel guys i need more opions so i can improve upon what i have The Division General Discussion 4
genedjr "civilian in need" The Division General Discussion 19
S PSN Need team for last stand or legendary or incursions Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 4
T Need help with direction of build Content Bunker 3
H Need some help The Division General Discussion 3
come_on_gays PC need frds (PC) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S The new exotic Hildr and Eir is extremely OP and need fixing asap. The Division General Discussion 1
ChowYunFats Upload pictures to the forum's I need advice? The Division General Discussion 7
cryptochrome The DZ 911 by UE - Need help in the DZ? Call 911. The Division General Discussion 0
R New Player - Need Some Help The Division General Discussion 6
Blazzen67 need suggestions from the community Off-Topic 2
Celyax PSN Need help whit shareplay Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 8
djfiend2009 PC Need Some Help Agent to Agent Support 2
Xx-D4nZo-xX Need Help Ranking Up For 1.4? The Division General Discussion 0
Demzez PC For those who still need English language in the game. (Rus lang lock example) Agent to Agent Support 5

Similar threads

Advertisements

Top