• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
Ok... So I have been coming here for a bit of time and recently started questioning if I continue in the game but after playing the contracts, I am back to loving it. Really, seems like they brought the DZ out of the DZ. For everyone that wants boss battles and loot drops but without the worry of backstabby camping... you got it. Had a lot of fun last night with that. I still like the DZ but it is very cool to have that option now. A+ on the High Value Target system in the game, Ubi.

MurphDog6

Rogue Hunter
It is a great addition to the game and I personally like that the high risk targets are certainly a worthy battle, if you are a lone wolf for most of the day like myself! Best thing is if you group up with friends that have Intel tokens too you can share who buys the contracts and you all complete them and get the rewards but you aren't spending all of your own Intel tokens 

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
Yup... like it a lot. Still need to see exactly how it all works. So one area will be a "challenging" intel mission area? What is the difference?

ShootFirstPodcast

Community Agent
Yup... like it a lot. Still need to see exactly how it all works. So one area will be a "challenging" intel mission area? What is the difference?
I'm not 100% sure that the "Critical" Safe House for Search and Destroy Missions releases any harder missions than the others.  I think you just get double Intel Tokens for doing them.  We've played both the "Critical" ones (the ones that have a little teal-ish circle around the safe house icon) and the normal ones, and they've all seemed a standard random difficulty.  We're pretty happy with that, though; as you just never know if it's going to be difficult or not which forces you to approach each one of them semi-carefully.  We went up an elevator shaft on a Search and Destroy mission last night and were pummeled by yellow shotgunners before we even had a chance to react.  It was a dumb mistake on our part, but when we went back we were able to demolish them by coming in from a different angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements