• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Clasified Nomad (so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedidr

Community Member
Ok, sure I need like 100,000,000 more things to make this truly classified nomad but what do you think of it rn. Navy MP5 rolled to: Deadly, Vicious, and Adebt. Skills: Booster Shot, and Dragonbreath. Special Skill: Recovery Link (might change it to Survivor Link.) Talents: Strike Back, because if I reach low health active skill cooldowns by 20%. Wild Fire, because I’m using Dragonbreath. On the Move, because I’m planning to move a lot. One is None, because I didn’t know what other talent (please help with the last talent.) Mod Slots: Planning to get  1% critical hit chance and turret duration. Also I may use lvoa-c with Vicious, Deadly, Competent. Please tell me what you think.

51B8E0C5-A8F5-4013-892C-869E2ED2F3F0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
For the life of me, I can't see your holster. Plus I haven' t played with Nomad 5pc 6pc.  You have NinjaBK which is good good for pumping 3 pc to 4 pc. But that all changes with 5pc and 6pc. I missed that GE so have bugger all pieces for those builds. Maybe someone else can step forward,

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
You can only use 3 pc with ninja ...so swap out two for tac or pred etc 

if you are going to run crit mods then don’t see much point running adept if you have vicious . Unforgiving would be a better talent.  

And do you play solo or group as I would use the combat medic talent instead of one Is none or triage if in a group.

Jedidr

Community Member
I was planning to use 6 piece nomad just there as a place holder. I also already rerolled for deadly so I cant.

You can only use 3 pc with ninja ...so swap out two for tac or pred etc 

if you are going to run crit mods then don’t see much point running adept if you have vicious . Unforgiving would be a better talent.  

And do you play solo or group as I would use the combat medic talent instead of one Is none or triage if in a group.

Jedidr

Community Member
For the life of me, I can't see your holster. Plus I haven' t played with Predators's Mark 5pc 6pc.  You have NinjaBK which is good good for pumping 3 pc to 4 pc. But that all changes with 5pc and 6pc. I missed that GE so have bugger all pieces for those builds. Maybe someone else can step forward,

y

y
I am planning to use 6 piece nomad it is just there for a place holder.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
To be honest dude your screenshot doesn’t give us a lot to work with. As we don’t know what your gear attributes are eg are you running skill haste etc

if you are going to use electronics then I would roll a couple of pieces .

ive recently put a nomad build together with 3 Stam and 2 electronics . Firearm mods with skill haste to unlock my weapon so talents (vicious and deadly). And skill haste rolled on chest, gloves and holster.

i use overdose and immune station(19 dec cool down). 

I would ditch wildfire as your turret isn’t going to do a lot of damage (got nerfed in pvp) but turrets are good for crowd control. 

i rarely use nomad , it’s more of a hangover gearset for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements