• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Choose the site font!

Status
Not open for further replies.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I thought about suggesting that, but I wasn't sure about the amount of work g1nt3r wants here lol. Good idea though.
It's something I may put together in the future.

Edit: I am actually going to look into this further for you guys, sounds like a fun idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

MadeOfMetal

Community Veteran
Ive noticed, there isnt many members on the site, should i get all my Division friends and randoms i run across to join?

ill do whats needed, i like this site and the members. its a chill place.

and if Donations are needed for servers ill be donating next month.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Well, there are almost 7000 registered members and then there are regulars, i.e. you guys but the game has only been out for like 2 months or so and the forum its self is only around 5 months old. It'll grow, I do appreciate those who hang around though (you guys). Also there are like 100 or so guests regularly browsing the forums.

Tran51ucent

Community Veteran
g1nt3r,

I don't know what reason you have for changing the font. It is easy to read on the default background and when you start messing with the font it makes it harder for people to see, when you mess too much. 

It also makes it harder for people to know what font it is that the website uses as a default (sometimes useful when copy-pasting text).

There are many fonts that I'd rather see than the default one you use but personally I'd rather see more personalised backgrounds such as your own avatar as a background or just an uploaded image.

(Post written in Georgia because I like it)

Happy fonting,

Trans.

Last edited by a moderator:

g1nt3r

Death Otter
g1nt3r,

I don't know what reason you have for changing the font. It is easy to read on the default background and when you start messing with the font it makes it harder for people to see, when you mess too much. 

It also makes it harder for people to know what font it is that the website uses as a default (sometimes useful when copy-pasting text).

There are many fonts that I'd rather see than the default one you use but personally I'd rather see more personalised backgrounds such as your own avatar as a background or just an uploaded image.

(Post written in Georgia because I like it)

Happy fonting,

Trans.
Well it seems the default one (Ubuntu) is liked, perhaps we'll just keep it, but I gotta give the other ones a shot to. Obviously if we were to choose a new one, it would have to be agreed upon by the patrons as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.