• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Check out my youtube channel guys i need more opions so i can improve upon what i have

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Video length is ok. Most people won't watch far past 10mins unless they're particularly loyal or interested to find out what happens in the end, so PvP battles are ideal for longer videos as they have that "who will win?" factor. My audience is currently stuck around the 3-4min average view time for example so I've started cutting my videos shorter if they're simple Guilds or Information videos. 

Following on from that - "How to" and similar guide videos do well in my experience, be clear with your instructions and keep things simple. 

I've found diversifying difficult with poor audience take up on videos outside of the core pocket of subscribers ..for example most videos what aren't Tom Clancy related! 

I see you're on console so I'm not sure what editing facilities are available to add an animated or even a static intro for example. I need to invest in a proper one myself (i.e. paid for) at some point as I'm using a free version. 

Advertising and self promotion on external forums, official forums, social media is very important as well. 

...you'll likely get a ton of spam messages & comments on your channel once you get to a certain point. I know I do. 

Good luck! 

Last edited by a moderator:

genedjr

Community Elite
First nice posting, but...

• There is no commentary so the audience does not know the objective - other than PvP and montage.
  • The scenes are chopped up.  Makes it (for me) hard to follow.
  • For this style - 5 min maybe add an opening - like rogue hunter or testing this build or...
The run through scene at the end was way cool BTW.

Good luck

...gene

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Just may be me but I like seeing the facial reactions of the person I'm watching, I find it to be an extra source of entertainment.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Just may be me but I like seeing the facial reactions of the person I'm watching, I find it to be an extra source of entertainment.
Maybe I should get a webcam myself then lol! 

(soviet flag backdrop, thick Russian hat, State Anthem of the Glorious Soviet Union playing in the background)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Check Out My Livestream Tonight At 6:30 Central Time. Jew4U. Division PVP Agent Made Content 0
T New Division Youtuber Come Check Me Out Agent Made Content 0
S Check us out! Streaming now! The Division General Discussion 0
S Having mic problems? Check in here! The Division General Discussion 0
SpookieCL Closed Beta - Known Issues (Check before issuing feedback) The Division News 14
Malcolm Kocinski Division 2 Story Leak Confirmed By Ubisoft & YouTube.com The Division 2 News 1
Malcolm Kocinski HOW TO DEFEAT AARON KEENER SOLO | THE DIVISION 2: from YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Malcolm Kocinski What Happens When You Reach LEVEL 40 in The Division 2!:from YouTube.com The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 - IN 2020? NEW EXOTIC 2ND RAID INFO & MORE NEWS FROM YOUTUBE.COM The Division 2 News 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 NEWS! EPISODE 3 COMING 2020, STATE OF THE GAME NEWS & MORE from YouTube! The Division 2 News 0
Malcolm Kocinski Masterminds behind the Black Tusk? || Story / Speculation || The Division 2 from YouTube The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski How are Division Agents Chosen? || Lore / Story || The Division 2 & Origins: YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski Who are the JTF in The Division 1 & 2 from Wiki & YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Story of the HYENAS || Lore / Story || The Division 2 from Wiki & YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Story of the OUTCASTS || Lore / Story || The Division 2 from Wiki & YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski PAY ATTENTION AGENTS! DO NOT MAKE THIS ERROR - The Division 2 PSA from Youtube. The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Story of the TRUE SONS || Lore / Story || The Division 2 from Wiki & Youtube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski WHO ARE THE HUNTERS? || Lore / Theory || The Division 2 from Wiki & YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 3
Malcolm Kocinski The Story of the BLACK TUSK || Lore / Story || The Division 2 from Wiki & YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 NEWS! NEW PENTAGON CUTSCENE, SURVIVAL MAYBE AND MORE from YouTube!! The Division 2 News 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 NEWS! SECRET BOSS, NEW UI & APPAREL CHANGES & MORE from YouTube! The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski YOU NEED TO TRY THIS WHEN FARMING CONTROL POINTS... (THE DIVISION 2) from YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski Division 2 Tier 4 Control Points - How to Make Them and Why from YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 - 10 MORE In-Game Features You May or May Not Know About from YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division | Bullying the Most Toxic Player Ever | Stream Highlights #16:from Youtube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 - Tips & Tricks Part 2 | Critical Hit Range, Talents & Skills:from YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
quinch1199 YouTube - Channels & Videos CarlosX360 Archive 1
Malcolm Kocinski How to do the Tidal Basin as shown on Youtube video by one agent The Division 2 General Discussion 2
quinch1199 MSPaint saved! YouTube Editor lost! Off-Topic 5
trashpixels Weekly YouTube Must Watch Agent Intel The Division General Discussion 3
W small youtube channel!! Off-Topic 0
ATH3ON Video Discussion: YouTube The Division Secret area glitch? 50+ enemies record pulse Agent Made Content 0
CRYPTIC NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL 4 THE DIVISION Introduce Yourself 1
freeege Best Youtube tag for the weekend Agent Made Content 0
TheAdditionTV Open Beta announcement Youtube Video Agent Made Content 3
g1nt3r Post your Youtube channel! Agent Made Content 36
J04DAN YouTube Thumbnail Agent Made Content 10
g1nt3r Live Youtube Beta Stream The Division General Discussion 5
xnatsu_livestreamx Special DIVISION 2 Twitch CHANNEL !!!! The Division 2 General Discussion 1
E Clan channel chat issues The Division 2 General Discussion 2
Oh. daesu The Division 2 - Official Discord Channel The Division 2 News 0